North East Chapter Leaders Summit

f250dieseldad

The “North East Chapter Leader Summit” will be held on Saturday, April 23rd at the Shady Maple Restaurant in Lancaster County, PA. We will be talking about our 2012 rally strategy, locations and possible dates per chapter. If any North East members have any ideas please PM or email your chapter leader by April 20th. Your chapter leader will then hopefully have time to investigate these ideas prior to the meeting. In addition, we will be discussing the 2012 Heartland Cruise and with so many events in the talking stage we are going to try to pull things together at this meeting. Planning will be a necessity for our busy schedules so please send your thoughts to your chapter leader as soon as possible.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Your MD Chapter Leaders will be in attendance so we strongly encourage our Chapter membership to give this some thought so we are prepared to present your ideas at our summit. You can e-mail your ideas to us at mjatw@verizon.net.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Your New Jersey Chapter Leaders are planning to attend this meeting so please send us an email at NJHeartlandOwners@hotmail.com if you have preferences to dates and locations. We really want to work together to give you the best Heartland Owners Club experience that we can provide. Your opinions are important so let us know what you think

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Technically, Virginia is not in the Northeast, but Deb and I will be at this meeting (we're just going for the food - if you've ever been to the Shady Maple, you know what I mean!). All you fellow Virginian's can send me your questions or ideas at g_funderburg@yahoo.com

dieselsweetheart

LOL Oh Gus you crack me up. Next thing ya know and Eric and Dorothy will be showing up!!! Where the heck are they anyway? Shady Maple....Shady Maple....

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
I'm throwing a foul flag on the Walker's! It's not fair to start eating two weeks before the meeting. Hey ref, they're cheating!

Burp---aah, so much better. Had (among many, many other things) some of the best Raspberry bread. Sure hope they have that at Easter too, yum yum.