The big day is tomorrow!

RickMN

We have an appointment to pick up our new 2900MK in the morning! :):):):) I wonder if I will sleep tonight?

jimtoo

Hi RickMN,

Please take your time when you go for your delivery. Do a really good PDI. Take your time and make sure every thing works and you can work evrything. From water fill to water dump and operation of everything.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
OH - how exciting!!!! Congratulations!!! Our first experience started in a Sundance and we haven't looked back. Enjoy and travel safely.

RickMN

Thanks ! We have a PDI checklist we found on one of the forums. We will take our time and be 100% clear on everything!

Congratulations! This is an exciting day for you.
For Lynn and me this same excitement happens every year when we go to take the rig out of winter storage and bring it home for the camping season. It’s like I’m a little kid again with a new toy.
Enjoy your new "TOY" and I hope you have as much enjoyment with yours as we have had with ours.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Not only will you not sleep tonight, if you're like some of us, you'll sleep in the rig tonight. In your driveway. We'll, I did anyway.:rolleyes:

Congratulations!!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Rick,

Congrats on the new 2900MK !!! We have a 2008 model and have been very happy with the layout !!! Happy camping!!

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Well it's been 24 hours from your first post! Did you sleep last night? We have a 2010 2900mk and love it. Hope the PDI went well and any issues corrected.
Happy Camping!!!