Anyone here a camp host at a Federal CG?

fljlcw

W host at A BLM CG in NM we just got orders to have all campers out by noon tommorrow any one else hosting in fed parks shutting down tommorrow? Our Govt hmm

olcoon

Don't know about campgrounds, but my wife has a seasonal job with the IRS (I know she's gotten a lot of grief from me!), and they've been told they "may" not be working Monday. From what she was told this will affect all "non-essential" jobs. Something about the clowns in Washington not approving the budget or something. Bad thing is that you know they'll still want us to send in our taxes!

Last edited:

tmcran

The clowns will also continue their pay and all benefits. I for one will be voting against everyone of the congress I can. Why send em back to continue their stupid behavior.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
All active duty Military will be working but our pay will be delayed. The expect me to pay the 4.00 a gallon but don't worry about your check. You will get it at some time.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I know it's a nasty situation folks but please try and keep the politics away from our RV forum. Thanks.