New 2012 Big Horn owner

HAT3585

My wife Andrea & I purchased a 2012 BH3585RL today, this will be our 3rd 5ver, the last one was a 2006 Cardinal. We did a factory tour a few weeks ago & to see the laminated floor & roof before assembly was interesting, all employees we were in contact with were very informative and were very couteous from the tour guide, assemblers etc.
Tim

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
HAT3585, welcome to the forum and the Heartland family. I sure like the 3585 floorplan. I have been at the factory and they do work there. One thing I learned is don't stand in one place too long or someone might staple you to a wall.
Be sure to check out chapter rallies on the Portal Page, and also think about joining the Heartland Owners Club.
You are just down the road from Goshen so check out the North American Heartland Rally. I think all the sites are booked, but there is a waiting list

Peace
Dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Heartland makes a great product and glad to hear that you had a great plant tour. Enjoy and travel safely.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
hat3585,
Welcome to the Heartland family. I am sure you will find lots on info here should you need. You are going to love your new Bighorn. They are really nice and very well appointed.

Good luck,
Mark

vesteroid

wow thats not fair lol I just bought mine last weekend and its a 2011, you got a 2012.

Grats on the new rig, I hope you really enjoy it. It actually gives me a bit of peace of mind hearing all you long term 5th wheel owners buy this type of rig. The only real experience I had had with rigs was jayco and I almost went that way..having a side by side comparison at the show however convinced me to switch to bighorn (for even more money lol)

ntoport

congrads.......question do you remember what date your order went in to the factory. I ordered my 3585 around the 16th of March. Trying to find out about how long the wait is. enjoiy.....

Nick

HAT3585

I don't kow the exact date, when we decided on the floor plan (actully saw a 3450TS Big Country) dealer stated he had a 3585 Big Horn on order since early Feburary. The Coach arrived @ the dealer on 4/6. Our dealer carries BH & BC, I wanted some features not found on the BC.