RV Capitol Service - Rating 10

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

Well I finally got my fiver back from the service department. As of this writing I would give RV Capitol Repair in Elkhart a 10. They did such a beautiful job repairing the fiberglass crack that you can not even see where it was, and the paint and finish on the gel coat is outstanding. They ended up replaceing both axles due to the spindles being bent, Thank goodness for Alco three year warranty, that would have cost a bundle. The pin box was replaced due to excessive rust, some trim molding was replaced due to excessive shrinking, and the door decals and outside latch were put back on. The door had to be replaced about two months ago because it was warped from day one. The fiberglass problem started cracking about six months after purchase. All this was done after Heartland looked at the fiver and said it was necessary, and done under warranty. Now for the kicker my fiver was the 29 th built and is 2 and 1/2 years old. Yeah most of the problem started before it was a year old but Heartland did everything to make sure I was a satisfied customer. I would buy another Landmark, but I am hoping this one last a long time. But who knows I may see the new Landmarks and go into deep debt again. The wife says over her died body, anything can be arranged.