Replacement key

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
I suppose you are talking about the entrance door. If you take the inside of the lock off you will find a phone number and a key #. Call the #, order the keys and they will ship them to you. The blanks are not supposed to be available from anyone else.

noobee

I had a hard time finding a place to get another key... but I found a vendor in Quartzsite that had the blanks to made them.

gpshemi

Local dealer finally got back with me. They said the local locksmith makes them. I'll check that out, but I have my doubts.
It seems hard to believe that no one would have blanks but the manufacturer of the lock. There's nothing proprietary about keys really.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Call Heartland customer service and give them the key code number from your keys and they can get them for you.

GOTTOYS

Local Ace store had them when I was in Fredericksburg,TX. I had previously picked up a blank at a motorhome dealer, but they couldn't cut it. Should be a pretty common blank among RV dealers. The door on mine is made by Lippert. Lots of brands use Lippert doors I'm sure....Don

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I believe we bought blanks at the dealer in their parts dept., and they cut the keys for us.