trail runner model

davidamy

Hi I am new to this site. and new to camping for that matter. I am buying my first camper soon and looking at the 30usb trail runner model. does anyone own a trial runner and is it a quality trailer? thanks for any input. david

2010augusta

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum, I sure others will jump in here and tell you more about the Trail Runner line.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
My daughter has a 2010 Trailer Runner and they love it. It has 4 bunks in the rear, and the trailer is 32 feet long. They have used it alot and have not had any issues with it. They have one 8 year old and he and his friends have made good use of the bunk areas. You should do well with the Trail Runner as it is a great starter unit.

handva

My wife and I looked at different makes and price ranges over the last five years. Last fall we found a local dealer that a few of the Heartland brands as well as other Thor brands. When we compared trailers within in the price range of the trailrunner we were impressed in the way the trailrunners were put togehter. We ended up buying the 22RBQ, which is not as big as what you are looking at but same quality.

Just remember not to compare any product with one out of the price bracket you are looking at. i.e. Don't compare a trailrunner to a landmark.