ATF: Landmark - degrading cabinet finish

h2ok9

My rushmore (2011) is nearing warranty end and we have several cabinet doors/drawers losing their finish. It is flaking off and leaving sizable bare spots. For the most part the flaking is occurring on the "rounded portions of the doors and drawers not in the "flats" or panels. Wondering if others have had this problem and if so what the cure is?? Is it possible to get them replaced?? Otherwise-- love the unit.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We've had no problem with ours. You should contact your dealer before your warrenty ends and probably also call Heartland Customer Service to report the problem so it is documented.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If you are near the end of your warranty, I would get it to a dealer to have the problem taken care of rather than waiting time discussing what you should do (no offense). It should not be doing that.

K

karykatz

h2ok9,

I recommend getting it in to a dealer so they can get with our Service Department. I hope this helps.

h2ok9

kary

we fulltime and are many miles away from nearest dealer, let alone our dealer. Should i contact someone at heartland, and if so who would you recommend?

Would pictures help??

Randy

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Yes on the pix...and do as Kary suggested in his post. They would probably send the new parts to you and you can install them yourself. BUT...do it now and make sure you give the VIN# to whom ever you talk to at HL service. They might even send someone to do it....Like a mobile repair guy if you can't do the work yourself. HL service PH# is on the Portal page on the left side.