Our new baby

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
This is Dutchess. She is a one year old standard schnauzer.

She is a rescue and was told she was very dominate. She is loving all the attention.
I know she has not missed many meals.

She is exactely what our family needs. She is heading out with us Thursday for her first trip. We are heading up to the NC/SC Rally which is being held at a cg set up for dogs.

001.jpg001.jpg
//heartlandowners.org/images/misc/pencil.png

SouthernNights

Hey Byrd, yup cant wait to see y'all again. Didnt think we were going to make it and cancelled. Then, it all fell back together again Saturday so we called and got in. They only had 2 sites that would fit us so we felt lucky.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Larry, Samantha looks rather pleased with Duchess. A new member of the family. I will give Duchess a good ear rub
when you arrive Thursday Glad you and Samantha are going to be there. Randy, Santha & the Poodles.

SouthernNights

Larry, Samantha looks rather pleased with Duchess. A new member of the family. I will give Duchess a good ear rub
when you arrive Thursday Glad you and Samantha are going to be there. Randy, Santha & the Poodles.

Sam is overjoyed with Dutchess. What amazes me is how comfortable Dutchess seems to be here. One thing the rescue told us is that Dutchess talks-and she does-constantly. Love it. See you guys soon.

See you guys soon.

MrsSouthernNights

This young lady has captured my heart and Larry's too! She has become very comfortable in only 2 days! This is a new experience for me as I raised miniature schnauzers, but she seems to be learning quickly.
Our cat Sweetie has acknowledged her with a hiss or two but no confrontation, so it looks like it's going to be all good!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Good luck with your new baby. What a cutie. Can't wait to meet her. Kelsey and Chance will have a new playmate!