Thinking we will get the 3650

jimtoo

Hi johns5625,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Yep,, we have a great forum, with lots of great people. Hope you become a member of the Heartland Owners Family and club.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

johns5625

We are having trouble trying to locate a Big country 3650 to look at and check them out , anywhere close to Clarksville,TN. Any ideas, Thank`s.

jimtoo

I would suggest you call Heartland Customer Service 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. They should be able to tell you a dealer in that area that has a BC 3650.

Jim M

johns5625

we just completed looking over a new 2012 big country 3510rl . Found one located in Chattanooga at Northside rv. We found some issues with construction and quality , one of the seals at bottom of bedroom slide looks like it was missing. You could see the inside of bedroom floor from the outside. The dealer said he thinks they forgot it based on his other in stock units had the seals present. Then we found places on the outside that were missing the caulking. We did like the unit but those things seen did not make me feel that comfortable. I know that this can be fixed but being first time to ever see a Heartland product not sure what we are going to do. Still looking and not trying to put down company or anything just telling what we seen on first look.

GOTTOYS

we just completed looking over a new 2012 big country 3510rl . Found one located in Chattanooga at Northside rv. We found some issues with construction and quality , one of the seals at bottom of bedroom slide looks like it was missing. You could see the inside of bedroom floor from the outside. The dealer said he thinks they forgot it based on his other in stock units had the seals present. Then we found places on the outside that were missing the caulking. We did like the unit but those things seen did not make me feel that comfortable. I know that this can be fixed but being first time to ever see a Heartland product not sure what we are going to do. Still looking and not trying to put down company or anything just telling what we seen on first look.

In my opinion the dealer should never put it on the lot that way...It's possible there may have been a slip up or two when it was built but that should have caught and corrected by the dealer before they tried to sell it. We really like our Big Country and would recommend the brand to anyone...Don