Insulated the garage area

gpshemi

Finished up the addition of foam core insulation to the Cyclone garage area last fall. Went fairly well other then it doesn't look the best under there. Now I want to seal it up using Coroplast like the rest of the coach. Anyone know where you can buy it by the sheet or roll?

Local dealer wants $1.25sqft for something similar called Lami-Plast. Apparently, it's used by Keystone on their belly. Not convinced it's the right stuff as they originally wanted me to use the black tarp material.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You might contact HL service dept. They will sell it to you or direct you to someone that will.

gpshemi

Well I actually got a development today. Another RV dealer has it in stock in a roll. So I'm going to go there this weekend for it.
If it turns out not to be what I'm looking for, then I'll get with Heartland. I need a door key made anyway.

gpshemi

Ya know...There really isn't much to look at, but you're right. I could have snapped a photo of pink foam board and liquid nails I suppose. LOL.

One of the reasons I insulated it was the twins sleep there as a bunk house. It changes in temp faster than the rest of the coach for sure. Also, but storage floor locker sweat one time and had condensation in it. There's nothing but tin between it and the rest of the world. Heartland should consider making a garage insulation option I think. I'd have bought it.