Decal for Entertainment Slide

C

Chulinw

I need help in getting the correct decal sent to Leisure Tyme R.V. for the trim molding that goes on around the entertainment slide. They have receive twice the curb side decal and what is needed is the street side (drive Side) for a 2006 RL3400. Customer service has also sent a couple other items wrong twice and sure would like some help in getting the correct items sent so I can get the Bighorn back after waiting for over a month now.

Uncle Rog

Chulinw, if you have a trip planned you can always pick up the rig and come back when parts are in. I am waiting for vinyl and a hatch door and am using the BH next week for Furnace Creek again, just a thought....

C

Chulinw

Uncle Rog,
Went on trip came back and dealer told me they ship the wrong decal again. Now it is back at the dealer and they have pictures of what is needed from damage done when tire seperated and did drive side damage.

Scott

I'm just going to weigh in here for a second. Our parts department provides detailed drawings (layouts) of the graphics to dealers with individual part numbers for each piece of graphic. I thought that was pretty fool-proof. Guess I was wrong. Make sure your dealer is using that layout as a guide to order the graphic. And I'll make sure that our parts department opens up the graphic and compares it to the layout before they ship it.

ST

Scott

Our people pulled the orders and they show that the dealer got exactly what he ordered. So... either he was making a mistake on what he ordered, or someone mislabeled the graphic when it was place on the shelf. I am not discounting the fact that either could have occured.
Our people are getting with the dealer to make sure that you get the right one.
ST

C

Chulinw

I went over to the dealer this AM 0900 hrs and ask for them to send a copy of the digital photo to you so tha the correct decal can be ordered. I would upload a copy of the photo to you but I just don't have that type of computer knowledge. I have a regular photo I send via regular mail if that would help. Thanks for your assistance. I will go back to the dealer and ask them again to send a photo via e-mail to you.

busted2341

I can chime in here too...I had the dealer order, or claim to order, the bedroom slide graphic because when they pressure washed it they ripped it right off.....That was 11 months ago..still no decal...oh well once again aftis trip next week I will travel another 140 miles round trip to get a decal put on!!!