Happy Happy Birthday

jnbhobe

Today is Mr. Moderator Jimtoo's Birthday. We hope you have a great Birthday Jim, Enjoy your day, We'll see you in Goshen. I do hope them carrier pigons with the presents get there in time.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, Happy Birthday Jim. Mary gave me your birthday kiss, so I will pass it on when I see you.
Have a great day.

Peace
Dave

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Happy Birthday, SUPER MODERATOR Jim! Kathy told me I had to be good on the forum for at least today, so I will try. I hope you have a great day and many more to come , see ya in Goshen.....Kenny

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Happy Birthday Jimtoo,Have a great birthday,and when Bette gives you all those birthday spankens and a pinch to grow a inch hope you are not to sore Richard and Blanca

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Wow! Hey Jim! Happy Birthday! Are you getting extra Gruel today? Have a great day and safe travels wherever you go. See you in Goshen.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Happy Happy Birthday
Happy Happy Day
Happy Happy Birthday
Have a Happy Day

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Happy Birthday, Jim! Did the Fire Dept. have to respond when all the candles were lit?? And if Mr. Cookie is going to be giving you kissies and booty spanks at the rally, I'm cancelling my reservation. Way too alternative for me!

jimtoo

Thanks everyone for all the good wishes,,,, and the others also... I am looking forward to many more birthdays and working and traveling with our RV and friends.

Just got out of the hottub here at the Rayford Crossing RV park where the rally has been for the weekend... We have had a great time, great food, met some old friends (some of them really old) and made some new ones. Now I think it's about time for the bed... right after I have a bowl of ice cream.

Thanks again.

Jim M