lippert rally pricing sheet

szewczyk_john

I left the email with the pricing sheet in my inbox not knowing that my provider wipes out messages after they are so old. Can some one send me a copy or direct me to where it may be posted on this forum. I wanted to take advantage of some of the pricing but can not order without the form.

Pizzaguy

Is this pricing sheet for Lippert Components for those attending the National rally only? I would like to order a pinbox ,but am not able to attend the national rally. I see on the bottom of the sheet that shipping fees apply for orders requested to be shipped. I hope this means I can order at these prices.

porthole

Retired
Is this pricing sheet for Lippert Components for those attending the National rally only? I would like to order a pinbox ,but am not able to attend the national rally. I see on the bottom of the sheet that shipping fees apply for orders requested to be shipped. I hope this means I can order at these prices.

That pin box is a great deal for the rally goers. Tweetys has it for $1300, shipping included.

I have that pin box sitting in my garage, purchased at the rally price last year. Used for about 1000 miles (home from Indiana and 1 camping trip).

Make an offer and I can load it on a pallet and find a carrier to send it off to you.