New BC

busted2341

Well the wife and I finally did the trade. We had a 2006 Big Horn 3055RL. What a rig and great suport from Heartland. We just wanted more room and are ready to travel a little bit more. We looked everywhere and ended coming back to Heartland. When we compared the two we chose the BC 3595RE. Now that we are accepting delivery next Saturday I am woundering why I don't see anything about owners with that floor plan. Does anyone have that floor plan? really did not see much difference between the BH and BC.:confused:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Congrats on trading up. The Big Country has come a long way since the Bighorn made it's debut back in 2006. Safe Travels to you guys.

busted2341

Thanx Ray. I think it is a trade up as well. comparing the BC to BH sure not much difference. Anyway. Heading to pick her up now...The Rig that is!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new Big Country. AnaLyn and I really like ours. I am sure you will enjoy yours as well!

Best Wishes!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new BC. Eventho we do not have the same model as the one you are getting, we really like our coach. Enjoy and travel safely.