If you were curious what your wall construction looks like

Here's a view of the wall material; the interior is the part on top, foam center, and the thin shell on the bottom.

:cool:

Attachments

• wall2.JPG
    wall2.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 248

RonBB

ColoradoM22 Appreciate you posting. How thick would you estimate it is from outside edge (no pun intended) to inside edge? Ron

DW_Gray

I've found various items throughout the hidden spaces. You'd think the factory builders would do a better job at cleaning up their messes. I still have sawdust in my heating ducts blowing around. I'm still looking for the 100 dollar bill that one of the Heartland builders lost.

ColoradoM22 Appreciate you posting. How thick would you estimate it is from outside edge (no pun intended) to inside edge? Ron

Total thickness is 1 1/16". The fiberglass is 1/16", the wood(?) between fiberglass and foam is 1/16", and the inside wall material is just shy of 1/8".

I've found various items throughout the hidden spaces. You'd think the factory builders would do a better job at cleaning up their messes. I still have sawdust in my heating ducts blowing around. I'm still looking for the 100 dollar bill that one of the Heartland builders lost.

Yeah, we are doing an Easter Egg hunt this coming weekend while camping, and my 3 1/2 year old will probably find more camper bits and pieces than candy!

RonBB

"Total thickness is 1 1/16". The fiberglass is 1/16", the wood(?) between fiberglass and foam is 1/16", and the inside wall material is just shy of 1/8"."
Thanks for the response. It is thicker than I would have guessed from the photo.