No pass thru door to garage

1231ChaseB

I wonder what kind of design they could come up with if there was NO door between the garage and the living area ??? Might be able to come up with more living space !
chaseb

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I wonder what kind of design they could come up with if there was NO door between the garage and the living area ??? Might be able to come up with more living space !
chaseb

They could offer it as the "mother in law" option.

dbhutchins

Not a great idea in my book. You'd get a bit of extra usable wall space. But I use the garage for an office, a screened porch, and general storage when the bike isn't parked back there. I'd hate to have that flexibility cut down. In fact: we got the sliding door, and like that better than the pass-thru.

truknutt

Committed Member
Not a great idea in my book. You'd get a bit of extra usable wall space. But I use the garage for an office, a screened porch, and general storage when the bike isn't parked back there. I'd hate to have that flexibility cut down. In fact: we got the sliding door, and like that better than the pass-thru.

Agree wholeheartedly! That extra room is essential for "spousal survivability"!!!!