Air Lift Wireless Compressor

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Installed the Air Lift Wireless 720000 compress to the Firestone air bags on my 05 Ram 3500. Compressor works very well. and it is nice to be able to drop the pressure when not towing without having to get down on my knees in the cold rain. Seems like a good investment, but time will tell the true story.

wonka

Congrats,
I am looking at putting wireless in my rig, just gotta get everything together. I had manual independant inflation of the air bags on my last truck, simply brought the snifter valves through the rear licence plate. I would like the ability to adjust on the fly, and without the hassle of running all the lines into the cab.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
While not wireless, we have the Air Lift on-board compressor and it's been a great add-on. We used one of the up-fitter switches on the Ford to supply power.

porthole

Retired
Installed the Air Lift Wireless 720000 compress to the Firestone air bags on my 05 Ram 3500. Compressor works very well. and it is nice to be able to drop the pressure when not towing without having to get down on my knees in the cold rain. Seems like a good investment, but time will tell the true story.

Over time I think you will really appreciate the extra cost of that unit. Loved it in my GMC.

I kept all the air bag parts from that ruck. I'm in the process now of hooking up the wireless kit to the Trailer Saver hitch.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have the Air Lift wireless controller and compressor. It works great and power was obtained from upfitter switch 4 in our F350. A great system.

Fiyrman

It was a must for me to have the compressor in my Ford F250 for the firestone air bags. I seem to adjust them often and it's very nice to adjust on the fly depending on loaded toy hauler weight or even changing road conditions. Running the hose into cab through a body rubber grommet was a breeze. I mounted the control in glovebox very stealth and convenient.