Jensen problems

jmaguire

I am having some issues with my Jensen TV, and DVD player. I know the problem has been discussed before but I can't figure out how to search old threads. Any advice? I need to know where the wires go from the DVD player to the TV. My son disconnected the wires and the manual is very confusing as to where they get connected at the back of the TV. Also I seem to remember that you could play the TV through the sound system but you had to turn the TV speakers off. I can't figure that out either.

I have the RCA connectors from the DVD player.
1- Red Yellow White
1- Red White

RuralPastor

Hey John,
Not sure if this helps, but I just went through this with my new rig. To play TV sound through rig speakers I had to purchase an RCA to mini-phono plug cordset. It was 5 bucks at K-Mart. Connect Red/White RCA to "output" terminals on back of TV. Then plug mini-plug into front of Touch Screen DVD. Set Touch Screen to AUX input (use remote control). It works great. I still get sound out of the TV speaker, but also through rig speakers. Volume can be adjusted through either TV or Touch Screen remote. Good luck, and stay with it. You'll get er done!