Landmark San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaggieO

My husband and I are picking up our San Antonio this Friday. We are new to the forum and I wanted to share with you that in addition to loving the the trailer the Heartland community was another factor in our decision. Of the trailers we were considering none of the them came close to having the online support like Heartland and Heartland owners. The information has been very helpful in our decision making, thank you for all the great information.

Maggie O'Keeffe
2011 San Antonio

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Maggie, Welcome to the Heartland Forum and Family. Congrats on your new San Antonio. I'm sure you'll love it.

ihsolutions

Welcome! Just make sure you do an extremely thorough PDI, and I'm sure you will love your new coach. It's much easier to address problems at the dealer prior to taking delivery than it is later. Congrats on the new rig, those are gorgeous!

jimtoo

Hi Maggie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Like the others said, do a very good PDI, then take your San Antonio and make lots of great memories.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new San Antonio. Got to see one this past weekend at the NC/SC Rally and what a nice coach. Enjoy and travel safely.

jbeletti

Congrats Maggie. Wait til your first Heartland rally - much fun! Check the Events link on the portal for a rally near you :)

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.