Light mounted on the frame on the front?

Bseitz

HI all,

Just purchased a new 29rbss this past weekend, love the camper so far, but I do have a question about a light that is mounted on the right front corner, in between the end of the frame and the tongue of the trailer. I’m sure it is for hitching or unhitching in the dark, but I can’t find a switch to turn the light on! The light is the same as the oval porch/ entry light above the entry door , I actually took the clear lens off of the light up front and exchanged it out with the yellow one above the entry door to give off more light. If anyone can tell me where or how this light is illuminated I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Bryan

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Bseitz, welcome to the forum. This is the place to be to get your question answered.
I don't have a North Trail, but someone that does will have an answer for you.

Peace
Dave

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Bseitz.... feel under the bottom of the light fixture and you will find a rocker switch ( think it is black in color). If you lay on the ground and look up at the light fixture you will see it. Have fun with your new camper!!!

Bseitz

Bseitz.... feel under the bottom of the light fixture and you will find a rocker switch ( think it is black in color). If you lay on the ground and look up at the light fixture you will see it. Have fun with your new camper!!!

Thanks I can't belive I missed it! even changing the cover I didn't see it! LOL Thanks again

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Must be similar to the ones mounted on the 5th wheel overhang, near the "garage" door.

mountain1

Bseitz, don't feel bad. I have my rig for over two years and just found a switch to operate the electric part of the hot water heater. One inside one outside. Looked and looked but never saw the other switch. Terry pointed it out this past weekend.

pensadawg

Yea, it was a year before I "accidently" discovered that there is a pull-out storage compartment under each of our sofa beds. Rick.