Finally picked it up

mikeyy53

The snow finally melted and we finally picked up our "new" leftover 2009 BC 3355RL. After waiting 3 month's to pick it up (the dealer stored it). What a difference over our Edge, we have some room.
It was my first time pulling a 5th wheel and backing it up, things went better than I expected.

The only downside was that the PDI was basically useless and the exterior cleaning left a lot to be desired. After spending all day yesterday to have the hitch installed, PDI,& exterior clean up, I was in the mood to argue with the dealer. I told the DW that we'll take it to our old dealer and have them do an exterior detailing, our street is too small to back it into our driveway.

Other than those issues it's great to have a large trailer. We have 5 campouts planned for this year.....can'y wait!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on your new Big Country. I hope that one of your campouts this year include the MI chapter rally. :) Have fun.

Peace
Dave

Bob Vaughn

If it was like ours they only showed us the things that worked, It was whirlwind so we ended up taking it back and it may require a trip back.....I am not overly thrilled with the dealer we bought ours from.....

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! I am sure you will really enjoy the BC!

mikeyy53

The PDI took all of 30 minutes, any question was answered with I don't know and that all 5th wheels are different. As Bob stated it was a whirlwind of an inspection. Today we went to the dealer where we bought our Edge from, our service manger said they would be happy to do the warranty work for us. Too bad they didn't sell BC!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new to you "condo on wheels". Also glad you have a great dealer nearby. Enjoy and travel safely.