35DSRL Completion Date?

Wondering if we can get an update on the status of our new RV. As you can imagine, we are very excited about taking delivery. Vin number is hiding from me at the moment, name reference on the order is Lane.

This is our third unit but first fifth wheel. First Elkridge also.

Thanks

jbeletti

Please contact your selling dealer for this information. They in turn will contact Heartland with the sales order information to obtain the data you seek.

Here's your pre-welcome to the Heartland family. Once you get your unit, please consider joining a rally this year. Maybe OR, WA, NorCal or event the Pacific Regional Rally. They are all listed on the Portal under Events.

Jim

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Darrin, until the factory recieves the order, it is processed and a VIN# is assigned. You or your dealer will not be able to get any info. Might take a week or so. 6-8 weeks is about right for your coach to be built and then comes shipping it to the dealer. The shipping is quicker this time of year because the weather is better. Good luck and enjoy your new home. BTW, do a very in depth PDI. You can download a PDI sheet here on the forum to take with you.

Thanks for the tip about the PDI. I received a VIN about one month ago. The last six digits are 236981, I've seen other threads where a factory rep has provided build information. I'm not sure why, but my dealer is very slow to respond. I'm not complaining, just anticipation.

Darrin

The wife and I got to see our new Elkridge today. Only had about an hour since it was almost closing time. It just came in this weekend and the dealer hasn't gone through all of the prep work yet, I hope it looks a lot better when they're done. Anyway, we are pleased as heck to know we'll be driving it home in a few days.