Need to change Current Rig Status

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
It was brought to my attention that my "Current Rig" decription is wrong and needs to be changed. Can someone direct me to the location to edit this info. Looked in Profile and settings but not outlines Current Rig info.:confused:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Your forum profile says you have a new BH 3185. I am guessing that you need to change your HOC status.
At the top of the page, click on "OWNERS CLUB". Then click on Join/Manage. There you will be able to update your HOC profile.

Peace
Dave

murry135

Dave,
Thanks for the direction still not sure what was going on but you help me reset some info.

irvin56

go to the top of page. Now, next to your name. go over to settings(next to log out) click on that. there are all the settings you may be looking for

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure I understand. I see yours as a 2011 Key Largo. It is now shown under your name when you post.

Peace
Dave

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes I put it in that way, but right under that it says "Floor Plan:" with nothing listed. It is that way on everyones that I have looked at. Just wondering if Jim was working a change to add that info.

murry135

Good morning,
You folks are seeing exactly what I am seeing "nothing" under floor plan. It does seem to be wide spread throughout the forums, but in cases I did see floor plan numbers listed. Glad to see that its not only me. Spent several hours looking, changing things reseting and still nothing. I appreciate knowing others read and are concerned about other member concerns no matter how small. Just checked mine again anow it has a wrong floor plan number there. It reflects my old Jayco Eagle not my Big Horn. Dam computer gremlins.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Hi, Everyone:

Currently your forum profile and your Owners Club profile are separate so any updates must be made in both places, i.e. the forum profile AND the HOC profile. The info on the left of your posts comes from both locations. Confusing???? Yes, and we are in the process of rewriting so most of these issues will go away.

For murry135, your forum profile still has your floor model as 325BHS. If this is not correct that's where it needs to be changed. If the rewrite is not complete when you receive the VIN for your new rig (nice rig, BTW) you will need to change the VIN in both the forum profile and the HOC profile.

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger
At the risk of being accused of hallucinating, I believe the floorplan information was there at one time. About two months ago I noticed that my floorplan information was on the left hand side under "Current Rig". Since becoming a member of the forum I have had my model and floorplan as part of my signature, but when I noticed the new "Current Rig" information I changed my signature because it was redundant.

Anyone else notice that or should I go find my tin foil hat?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just like on all the other posts profiles I do not see my floor plan listed on my post. Unlike the current rig info.