It's here, It's here.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Our Big Horn 3185 has arrived at the dealership, Crossroads RV, NJ. Can't wait to see it and try it out. Stay tune for more.:D

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Take your time when you do your PDI. Oh - love your rotties. Enjoy and travel safely.

murry135

Thank you for your post. Plan on giving it a real good goning over with PDI. Live to far from dealer to keep going back and forth. Thanks for admiring our Rotties, our female knows something is up since all our existing camper stuff is in our garage since we are trading up. All worried she aint going camping no more!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hey...Congratulations on the new rig! I remember that day very well! It's so fun to get such a nice new toy!

Best Wishes!

rebootsemi

Thank you for your post. Plan on giving it a real good goning over with PDI. Live to far from dealer to keep going back and forth. Thanks for admiring our Rotties, our female knows something is up since all our existing camper stuff is in our garage since we are trading up. All worried she aint going camping no more!

The great day has arrived, now is the time to get serious. I would just love to do a pdi with another new trailer, the dealer probably would not be very happy and we would be there all day. First off I would make them do a 100 psi air pressure test on the water system, test run the water pump, quite a few folks having water leaks lately. fittings blowing off and flooding trailers. Tell them you want to see the inverter and water pump and while you are down there take a real good look at the wiring and all of the junk the factory leaves hidden behind the panels. Make them run the a/c units long enough to see if they actually blow cold air. Test the brakes before you leave, had to believe but a lot of dealers don't adjust the brakes. The guys transporting them from the factory never adjust the brakes. Now is the time to find as much as you can that will need some attention, make them fix it before you move it.
Take your sweet time and check every part and piece of the unit, good luck.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hurray! It's an exciting day when you get that phone call to come meet your new home.
Kristy

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OK well I kinda knew that your rig was in! I was at Crossroads when it came in and I asked Dina whose it was. She asked me not to tell you until they did their PDI and made sure everything was ok. I really wanted to tell you but.......

Congratulations and if we don't see you before, we'll see you at the July Jam!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrads with the new coach! The first time you see it will be very exciting day. Make sure you plan on it taking several days. It took us 5 days to get a few things done before we took delivery. Enjoy. Micheal

murry135

You know I was wondering if you new anything and boy did I want to contact you and see if you could find out but I decided to remain calm and patient. Hope to pick it up next weekend. Mike is going should be contacting me today regarding particulars. Old one is ready to go. Hopefully my tow vehicle will be complete from body shop by then.

murry135

Thanks for the reply. Since we live 180 mile from the dealer I do plan on a day long PDI adding your suggestions and then finding a local camping area to camp over night before head back north to really shake it down.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks for the reply. Since we live 180 mile from the dealer I do plan on a day long PDI adding your suggestions and then finding a local camping area to camp over night before head back north to really shake it down.

Buena Vista Camping Park is only a few miles from Crossroads. Let us know if you would like to go there and we'll meet up with y'all. We're really happy for you guys! Tried to give you a link but the CG was recently taken over by Morgan Resorts and their web site is under construction.