New 31QBS Owner

spattee

My wife and I just brought home a 2011 31QBS. We previously owned a JayCo TT and are looking forward to making this one "ours."

Unfortunately, winter won't quit here in Minnesota, so it may be a while before we can actually take it out. Thanks to everyone who have already shared their ideas for modifications, I'm sure we'll be trying a few of them out.

irvin56

welcome to the club, we also have one. it is a nice unit for a family. we like the seperate rooms. We had some minor issues but overall 4th season, it's working good for us.

irvin56

we've had 9 people sleeping in trailer and still room for 2 more. and in the bunk house we have had 2 small children sleeping at each end of one bunk. only real problem is tall people cannot streach out, as all beds are go for 70 inchs only.
The front bed is mine and it's 78 inchs long.
They have since shortened the front bed to 74.

spattee

We have the 74" bed. I wanted the 78", but we'll see how it goes. Sounds like you've really had a full house in yours! Not sure I want that many, really. LOL

Thanks for the reply, and happy camping!

irvin56

Others have added extra lenght to board to make it 78". They removed lid and replaced with longer plywood and put extra cut foam at head board.