Heartland Owners Club Plaque Bracket

TXBobcat

Fulltime
The other day the bracket for my Heartland Owners Bracket broke. I just happen to notice that a little post with a pin through it was laying on the ground behind my trailer. I looked at the plaque and the bracket was ajar. I removed it from the ladder and the little post had broken.

I looke around and found the web site for Frame-Rite. I noticed that it said on the web page " *LIFETIME WARRANTY* AVAILABLE AT CAMPING WORLD STORES". I called their number 1-866-427-5257 and talked to Chuck. I asked him if I could get a replacement through Camping World. He said I would have to pay for it at Campging World but if I would send him my mailing address he would send me an upgrade for free.

He sent me a new bracket and in the package he included the note...
Please check other frames for upgrades. ABS Chuck.

So if you might contact chuck and see if there is an upgrade available.

BC

I tried to upload some photos but won't work. Using IE 9. Wondering if that might be a problem.

Wolf3gang

How do we purchase a owners club bracket, just purchased a 3610 RE on Sat 1-21-12, joined the club, we are so excited, and would like to meet as many owners as possible, Thank You Hacy and Joyce Wright, website is hacyjoyce@yahoo.com

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
How do we purchase a owners club bracket, just purchased a 3610 RE on Sat 1-21-12, joined the club, we are so excited, and would like to meet as many owners as possible, Thank You Hacy and Joyce Wright, website is hacyjoyce@yahoo.com

Congratulations on your new Big horn. When you joined HOC you had the choice of either ladder or flat mount. The ladder mount will come with the bracket.

olcoon

I got the flat mount bracket, and I put it on the rear cap, and the next day I noticed it laying on the ground. The RV hadn't left the drive! On top of that, I had a heck of a time removing the double faced tape from the 5er! I wish I'd have gotten the ladder mount. I've since used zip ties to mount it on the ladder.

Bob Vaughn

Mine disappeared off the back of my 5th wheel. The brackets that connect it to the ladder are there but everything else is gone. I do not know if it was stolen or what....I thought it was held to the brackets with cotter pins. I would hope that someone would not steal it but you never know....

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Call the number above and he will send you another for free. Now all you have to do is get JB to find you another plaque...

Not all bad..

BC

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I hang my plaque off the pin when we're parked, but don't use the ladder mount. Since I have two of the hitch "plaques," and they won't work in my hitch, one got sacrificed to be the rear ID plaque on the rig. After this photo, I put my member number on it with a Sharpie.

View attachment 19014

neilandnanci

I mounted mine on my ladder and have not had any trouble at all. I love having it where people can see it and it shows I am a proud owner of a Hearland product.

Neil and Nanci

pegmikef

I have a flat mount bracket and use velcro to mount it on the back under the window. We store it when moving.