Extra Cabinet doors

ccupton

On the 305rw above the microwave is an open storage spot. I would like to put a cabinet door on it. Can we buy a door from factory for this and matching handle.

noobee

I am also in need of a new door: a kitchen cabinet door for my 2008 BH 3400RL. The door pull knob got hooked on the slide when opening & broke into a number of pieces. Are these available from the factory with the color matching?

CS

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The best thing you can do is call Heartland parts and explain what you need. 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

porthole

Retired
On the 305rw above the microwave is an open storage spot. I would like to put a cabinet door on it. Can we buy a door from factory for this and matching handle.

You mean like this?
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/11365-And-so-it-begins?p=143899&viewfull=1#post143899

Yes, you can get doors. I have ordered doors and picked up one while in Elkhart.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Yes, you can buy doors from HL. Call HL parts and have your VIN# handy. I just ordered a door to cover a spot that did not have a door. The trick is to see if any doors in YOUR coach will fit. If there is one, measure it and they will find one for you. They will know the trim color from your VIN#. In my case they are making me a door to fit (sorta). It will just be the outer frame....so I can install what ever I want in the center. The hinges and knobs can be puchased from HL or from Lowes and HD.