A 3012?

sdrubrecht

How about adding 2 feet to the 3010. Beef up the suspension and frame to a 16000 lb gross. Keep the dual axle. 8 or 9000lb axles and 17.5 in wheels with real tires.
You could offer several options. I would like a 12 foot garage on my 3010, but others might opt for 2 more feet in the living room/kitchen. Possibly room for a loft? Extra weight carrying capacity could provide for more water and/or gas tankage.

dbhutchins

Sounds like you wanted a 3210. 16K frame, 3x6K axles, same overall length as the 3010. I found a left-over 3210 last year and bought that as opposed to the 3010 for those reasons. The drawbacks: three axle handling issues, tire replacement costs +50%, gas mileage reduced accordingly. But I do like the extra "reserve" capacity and heft.

watchthebox

How about adding 2 feet to the 3010. Beef up the suspension and frame to a 16000 lb gross. Keep the dual axle. 8 or 9000lb axles and 17.5 in wheels with real tires.
You could offer several options. I would like a 12 foot garage on my 3010, but others might opt for 2 more feet in the living room/kitchen. Possibly room for a loft? Extra weight carrying capacity could provide for more water and/or gas tankage.

I like your ideas. I like the layout of the 3010 a lot, but would like a couple more feet of living space. I wouldn't need a loft.

rustyshakelford

i agree. I would love it if the garage was a little bigger. If it was up to me, I would want the tandem 8k axles, 12" frame, 8' door with corresponding garage height and some of the landmark options like the level up and interior decor!

I think I just described my dream toy hauler!

brett

Manke3010

I agree as well. I added the HD 16" rims with G614's, but a unit with a 12' garage, same basic floorplan/living area, along with 8k axles and H rated tires would be real nice. I highly doubt anyone would load it much more than a 3010, but having that 12' garage would be so nice. I like following the 2' rule with options of these trailers.
This 3010 is a nice 36', but anything other than this is 40'+. Something around 37-38' would be real nice. So many people going to the utv's nowadays, you're really restricted with the 10' garage haulers on what you can squeeze in them.