2012 Cyclone 4014

cavlino

Hello, my Wife and I were at the local RV dealer yesterday and put in an order for a 2012 Cyclone 4014. Since its a 2012 the dealer told us the floor plan my differ from the 2011 model. One floor plan change that would be welcome to us is only having 2 slides. The other question I have is for the Garage dimensions. I would really prefer the Garage to be 15 feet :) is this possible as a custom order? I have browsed around this site most of the day and have found it very helpful, thank you for posting your questions and answers.
/Carm & Helena

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
cavlino, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. For special order requests you should try working through your dealer. You can call Heartland directly or ask through the Forum in the Prospective Owners area of the Forum. Calling and asking for Customer Service should get you an answer sooner.

CabinetmakerII

Good luck with trying to order something other than listed options. My wife and I are waiting to take delivery of our new 3800 which if all goes well will happen April 30th. Cyclones only come with a 20' awning. Approx 16' of which cover the slide on the door side rendering the awning useless to live under. We tried to order our 3800 with 11' awnings forward and aft of the slide. The best we could do was to get a $300.00 credit from the factory to not install an awning at all. We found this to be most frustrating at the time we ordered it. We are having the dealership install the awnings the way "We" want them.

Riverman

Good luck with trying to order something other than listed options. My wife and I are waiting to take delivery of our new 3800 which if all goes well will happen April 30th. Cyclones only come with a 20' awning. Approx 16' of which cover the slide on the door side rendering the awning useless to live under. We tried to order our 3800 with 11' awnings forward and aft of the slide. The best we could do was to get a $300.00 credit from the factory to not install an awning at all. We found this to be most frustrating at the time we ordered it. We are having the dealership install the awnings the way "We" want them.

We requested the additional rear awning for our Cyclone when we ordered - we rarely roll the front 20' one out, it is just a glorified slide topper