View Full Version : Roof Vent Covers

04-25-2011, 03:06 PM
Need to know what type of replacement vent cover I need for a
2008 Big Country 3250TS. Local store said there are 3 types of
covers and needs to know if they pin type or screw type.

04-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Your best bet is probably to take the old vent cover to the store with you, if you still have it.

04-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Their are basicly 2 types, at least that what I have found. The cover either slides into the roof bracket or is screwed on. Best bet is take the old one with you. If it's the slide in type...you will have climb in the roof to remove it. Sometimes it can be done from inside. Being an 08, it's probably the slide in type. Look at the cover where it hinged...you will either see rivets or small screw's. Best I can tell you.

09-01-2012, 09:50 AM
I just recently did this myself. I purchased one each of the two types, installed the matching one and returned the other.