305 a/c condensation and graphics peeling

We recently upgraded from a Heartland travel trailer toy hauler to the Road Warrior 305. Overall, we love the unit; however, on our second weekend trip I noticed graphics are peeling in a couple of places and we had not had the trailer in any bad weather. It is in covered storage as well. Is this typical?

Also, this second trip was in rainy and humid weather and the A/C condensation was pretty bad -- leaking all over the floor -- also wondering if this is normal and what, if anything we can do to minimize it.

Thanks in advance for answering -- these are great forums!

Cynthia

szewczyk_john

I have not noticed any graphics peel, but we have only had the trailer for 3 months. Have not needed the ac yet either, hope that changes this weekend while I'm in Richmond for the racing action.

hoefler

On the condensation issue, remove the cover and check the drain hole in the evaporator area, it may be blocked by a bug nest or such. Also, you need to be fairly level for proper drainage to occur.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Also, running the fan on low will contribute to the condensation problem. Most of us have found that running the fan on high helps alleviate this issue.

LawsonEOD

We have the same issue with decals peeling and cracks where the decal was not put on smooth. Not sure what to do about it. Took ours to the Black Hills of South Dakota last week and had some other small issues mostly looks like fit and finish issues not done at the factory. Going to post other issues in tech area.