Plant Tour during the N.A. Rally

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I'm wondering if cameras and photos of the production line are permitted during the plant tour. Looking over many of the questions and problems, having photos of subassemblies and processes might go a long way in answering some of them. Like a current one about how the fresh water tank is vented. Might help some of us with production and QC experience suggest some improvements or provide help with DIY repairs. Just a thought.

olcoon

I don't know about the rally tour, but when we went to the factory a year ago in Feb. to see our Elk Ridge being built we were allowed to take all the photos we wanted. Not just of our coach, but of anything we wanted.

MC9

John, the plant tour most likely will be on the weekend when no one is working. So, unless the unit you want to know about is in that stage of construction, you might not get a picture. Last Goshen Rendezvous, I crawled all over everything snapping away, even missed the bus to the museum.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
In the past we have been allowed to take pictures during the factory tour. Since it is scheduled for Saturday there will be a skeleton crew there to help facilitate the tour and questions. Heartland has been very considerate in that they have let us take all the picture we want. I have taken advantage of this in the past and so have many others. Hope this helps.

Mark

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Yep, it helps. It was an idea of mine to maybe get some photos of rigs in various stages of assembly, if possible. Particularly of the innards. Might be good for future reference, etc.

porthole

Retired
I don't know about the rally tour, but when we went to the factory a year ago in Feb. to see our Elk Ridge being built we were allowed to take all the photos we wanted. Not just of our coach, but of anything we wanted.

And when I did the Cyclone tour i was told absolutely not. And there were multiple 3010's on the line that day