• 2711 Windmill Lane
  • Las Vegas, NV 89123
  • Floyd Philbrook
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $?
Details:

The cut off for sign up is 8/22/11 we need to have 10 rigs to get the rally rate
so sign up soon.
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 30
  • Site fee: 156.80 for Thursday through Sunday and can stay one day before and one day after at rally rates
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/24/2011
  • Potluck time:
  • Free Show Tickets For Mason and Burton Comedy Magic at The Flamingo Hotel

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: jdawson(click to contact)
  • Contact Floyd Philbrook for details: Home 702-449-0692 Cell 702-363-9241

John and Lori Dawson
Floyd and Carol Philbrook
Art and Teresa Mitchell
Raymond and Gail Warness
Bob and Pat Hartsell
Arthur and Cindy LaMontagne
Trace and Teri Westcott

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
We will be there on Thursday the 22nd and leaving on Monday the 26th.

Last edited:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Would it be possible to post a list of the attendees for the rally? Also a registration deadline,if there is one? Thanks, Trace

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Hi Trace,
Our Regional Director, John Dawson, started this thread. The Wagon Master for this rally is Floyd Philbrook, however, he does not have the ability to add rally information to John's original post. He is waiting for John to do that.
Here is what I know of who's attending:
Bob & Patty, Floyd & Carol, John & Lori, Ray & Gail, Arthur & Cindy and us.
I'm sorry I don't know the deadline date. John did mention that the Oasis requires a 50% down for the total reservations to secure our sites (but didn't mention much more)!
Art & I went ahead and made our own reservations so that we are at least guaranteed a space. We could always change our site # at a later date when we get all the information. Maybe everyone might want to do the same!

Last edited:

TandT

Hi Trace,
Our Regional Director, John Dawson, started this thread. The Wagon Master for this rally is Floyd Philbrook, however, he does not have access to post information regarding the rally as of yet. He is waiting for John to post the information and if it's like the Reno Regional Rally thread, everyone asked questions and there were no replies from John (alot of them emailed me with questions).
Here is what I know of who's attending:
Bob & Patty, Floyd & Carol, John & Lori, Ray & Gail, Arthur & Cindy and us.
I'm sorry I don't know the deadline date. John did mention that the Oasis requires a 50% down for the total reservations to secure our sites (but didn't mention much more)!
Art & I went ahead and made our own reservations so that we are at least guaranteed a space. We could always change our site # at a later date when we get all the information.

TessaM,
Okay, thank you for the info. We are still a bit unsure of our itinerary during both the rallys. (Paso Robles and L.V.) As soon as we figure it out we may attend. Thanks again, Trace

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
Walker rv will have 5 demo coaches for us to go look at and compare. they will sponser a meal for us. I will have more information on the begining of next week. Trying to put some discount buffet deals together. For you seafood lovers m resort has best all you can eat seafood buffet in vegas witch encludes beer and wine all you can drink. they have this buffet fri sat sun. Floyd

randgwarn

John and Floyd,
Gail and I plan to attend the Las Vegas rally, we will also be attending the rally in Paso Robles so we should see you there before Las Vegas. We plan to arrive in Las Vegas on Wednesday Sept 21 and plan to depart Monday Sept. 26. We look forward to seeing everyone again. Please let us know how to handle the reservations at the Oasis in Las Vegas.
Ray and Gail Warness
2010 Big Horn
2011 GMC 3500

TandT

Floyd, Please sign us up for the rally, With one day after. (Sunday) Leaving on Monday. Thanks. Trace

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
I sent every one signed up for rally a private message with what you owe and my address. If you need extra days call 702-260- 2060 and talk to sylvia. THANK YOU FLOYD

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
Thank you Trace&TERI,ART &TERESH FOR YOUR PAYMENT. JOHN posted on page one every one please read. We have fun books for m resort they will give $ 20 cash if you join the club. It is located 2.5 miles from oasis on las vegas blvd. Floyd

Bob&Patty

Floyd, a little confused here. Do I have tell the CG that we what extra days we want and pay them direct?? Or, do I need to send you the check but we have to confirm the extra days with them??

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
This a reminder if anyone is interested in vegas rally i have to turn spots reserved back in by 8/22 because it starts there busy time of the year. If interested giv me a pm. floyd

TandT

Floyd, thanks for the info. Wanted to put this back up front in case someone missed it. We stayed at the Oasis on our way to Zion yesterday. It's actually a very nice park, with a great staff. (from what we saw)

Bob&Patty

Floyd, has John told anyone that we need to bring raffle gifts??? It would be nice to know ahead of time. Any idea what time the potluck is and what we should bring??? I know you cant add to the thread cause John put it up. I have not had too much luck getting replys from John. Patty is in her "need to know" mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.