Finally a break in the rain

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Well it looks as if we will have two sunshiney days come Friday and Saturday so I made our first camping reservation in hopes of getting down there and finish flushing out the systems and making sure everything works. Fingers crossed.

Mark

SilverRhino

Mark;

If ya'll are done with the rain.....Please send it to the South Plains of Texas ( Lubbock Area )......we are still drying up and with the high winds the wild fires have been terrible!!

Hope ya get out to enjoy the Landmark....

Travel Safe!

Randy

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hope the forecast holds up and you are able to get out there and enjoy the LM. We have had lots of rain too and we're ready for some sunshine! Hope it all works out for ya Mark.

kkamshop

We're camping this weekend too Mark - in Ohio! At Cardinal Center with our group from rv.net - where you going?

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
No break here! We had a sunny day last week. It's been a very wet April. It has rained everyday except three. Weekly forcast is for more of the same. It's not like we get this huge amount of rain like some parts of the country (just under 4 inches this month)...it's just that it rains here everyday! Have come to the conclusion if we don't camp in the rain, we don't get to camp!

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey Ken and Kathy,
We will be at the Thousand Trails in Wilmington. It is about 20 minutes from home. Mostly a shakedown run for this weekend. We are having our rally at the Cardinal Center. Noce place.

Manzan

We took delivery of our 21 FBS March first and a couple of weeks later went to the Oregon Coast for a shakedown cruise. It rained. And rained. Then it rained. Like SJH said, if we want to camp in this area, we camp in the rain. We are headed to Eastern Washington in two weeks looking for some warmth and sunshine!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Mark we have had 2 good days of rain here in the Houston area since January. The cracks in the ground are so wide the dogs legs fall in them when they walk. Please send some rain here. We already have the Indian Tribes doing rain dances and all our praying for rain. I think the city council is looking to hire a rainmaker but is having trouble finding the funds due to the budget crisis. LOL It is really bad when everyone is hoping for a Tropical Storm. Even the lakes are only 60-70 percent capacity. Man, it is really getting bad. The news is not covering it enough.

dieselsweetheart

Jim they are even sending the Indian prayer through Facebook so y'all get rain!! I'd like some too....last rain I was in was 2 weeks ago when we stopped in Ohio on the way back from Goshen. Funny how the weeds still grow without any rain!

Mark, have a great weekend! I found that photo scrapbook printer at Staples...just eyeing it for now...

tmcran

Please send the rain here, as we are in a terrible drought in Texas!
. We are in terrible shape in west Texas also. I have had to sell all my cattle no water.I have worn out 2 pair of boots doing the rain dance. Looking forward to hurricane if it will bring rain to Texas.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Sure wish I had the magic formula to send you some of our rain! Sunny today but it's already clouding over for tonights showers.

Hang in there!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We had 2 minutes of rain today. Just enough to make it steamy and make the grass and plants want more and burn them up. Right now we are over 20 inches behind on the rain for the year.