Question about bedroom slideout for other Landmark Pinehurst owners

5ducks

I have a 2009 Landmark Pinehurst and have a question about the bedroom slideout. Mine lacks about a 1.75 inches going out all of the way. I noticed the metal square tubing in the pictures which has a groove it it, like seal strips are suppose to slide into the groove. It seems to me like all of the seal strips are missing and we can hear a lot of noise like we are sleeping outside. The same is true on both sides of the slideout box. Have talked to the factory and are waiting on a answer from the production engineer over the Landmarks. My quesion is does anyone elses bedroom slideout not go out all the way to the wall or look the way mine does in the pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 43

DMitch

I have a 2010 BH 3580 which is the same floor plan as the Pinehurst. I am pretty sure the slide is the same and I am having the same problem. I am very disapointed with the noise level inside the bedroom. Keep us posted on what you find out.

I would really like to adjust my slide but don't know where the asdjustments are. As soon as it warms up a little around here I will begin the hunt. I don't have a dealer within a couplle hours or I would take in and let them do it.

Does anyone know if the slide is a Lippert product?

Birchwood

I have an 09 Pinehurst and the bedroom slide never goes out fully when extended.I have to
press the extend switch again and then it moves 3 or 4 inches more to be fully extended.
It has always operated in this manner but has always fully extended after the second try.
Not sure what is the problem.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Are these slides electric?? If so, it could be an overload on a breaker and after it cools down it will extend all the way out. Just thinking out loud.