PDA

View Full Version : Peeling Bumper

Mike101
04-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Hello from Ottawa Canada. I have a 2008 NorthTrail 280BHS. the big plastic bumper. I just looked at it today and is Peeling. In chunks. Has any one had this issue or suggestion before I hit the dealer with the issue and they hit me with a bill.

Mike

Marge
04-28-2011, 07:00 PM
Hello from Ottawa Canada. I have a 2008 NorthTrail 280BHS. the big plastic bumper. I just looked at it today and is Peeling. In chunks. Has any one had this issue or suggestion before I hit the dealer with the issue and they hit me with a bill.

Mike I've read that was a problem. The new North Trails don't have them anymore. I'm sure it was on here that I read that they were de-laminating.

GOTTOYS
04-28-2011, 07:22 PM
That problem was on here before. It is the paint that is peeling off. A good dealer or auto-body shop can strip and refinish it for you...Don

archbarb
04-29-2011, 05:44 AM

Mike

I found this thread from afew months ago from a NT owner.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/19127-Bumper-Delaminating

Archie