Peeling Bumper

Mike101

Hello from Ottawa Canada. I have a 2008 NorthTrail 280BHS. the big plastic bumper. I just looked at it today and is Peeling. In chunks. Has any one had this issue or suggestion before I hit the dealer with the issue and they hit me with a bill.

Mike​

Marge

All who wander are not lost.
Hello from Ottawa Canada. I have a 2008 NorthTrail 280BHS. the big plastic bumper. I just looked at it today and is Peeling. In chunks. Has any one had this issue or suggestion before I hit the dealer with the issue and they hit me with a bill.

Mike​
I've read that was a problem. The new North Trails don't have them anymore. I'm sure it was on here that I read that they were de-laminating.

GOTTOYS

That problem was on here before. It is the paint that is peeling off. A good dealer or auto-body shop can strip and refinish it for you...Don

archbarb

Mike​

I found this thread from afew months ago from a NT owner.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/19127-Bumper-Delaminating

Archie