Rally for the little ones....

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I was up at Whispering Pines RV Park, near Tyler Tx and saw a rally of these trailers. While here in Boerne TX I came by a bunch of these little ones. Thouight you might be intrested in seeing how the small ones do it.. Looks Great.. Met the couple at the beginning of the album. They came from Bowling Green KY. Had a nice visit, outside.. I hit my head on the door and on the ceiling..

Notice the TV and the hitch in the TV and on the trailer.

Look familiar? Truck & Trailer

Pictures of the Rally...

BC

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Pretty cool Bob. There's a rally of Airstream trailers coming in to Rayford for my next-to-last weekend here.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Yea... I like to go by rallys that others have to see what they do. I liked the little trailers with the big VU or what ever it is for Satellite access. Ball about as big as their trailer..

Now don't take me wrong. I am not dissing them. We use to own a little one back in 83. You really live differently if you are in a small RV.

BC

Riverman

Wow thats a whole other world!
When the guy with the large trailer & the BIG power has a S10 with a V6-4.3L in it.
Too cute

skyguy

Hey, my Dad had one of the small Scamps too! Great little trailer! We got to use it a few times. Hmm, on reflection, sure could save a bunch on fuel costs....

Al

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I bet the guy with the hitch didn't pay 3000 for it, like some of us. Maybe that for the whole set up.