It's Official

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Tomorrow we will be taking delivery of our Bighorn 3185RL from Crossroads RV in NJ. Let the sun shine and the checkbook be full. As the Jefferson's sung,"Moving on UP".:D

rebootsemi

Murray 135
Congrats on the new unit, now get serious with the inspection, these things are having far to many problems out of the factory and dealers.
Make sure you run the dealer through the ringer with your inspection. Make them check and test each and every part, electrical, fresh water sewer and anything else you can think of.
A lot of issues with water both fresh and black and gray. On our Sundance the black tank flush was not even hooked up, I read another new unit the vent to the fresh water tank not connected and it goes on and on.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congratulations. Crossroads has a great reputation for customer satisfaction, but do a thorough PDI. Better to catch minor problems before they become big.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations! Nothing like getting a brand-spankin' new rig. Our Heartland was our first "new" one. I remember that day well!

Wishing you great weather and happy camping!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Already prep the salesman that we will be needing city water, sewage dump and several hours for a once over. Weather looks good tools are ready and so am I.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Already prep the salesman that we will be needing city water, sewage dump and several hours for a once over. Weather looks good tools are ready and so am I.

You'll be fine! Please tell Mike, Dina, Kim, oh heck, tell the whole crew we said hello! We are camping about 30 minutes from Crossroads so if we can we'll stop in to see our new baby sister!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Today was Heartland Bighorn Delivery Day at Crossroads RV. Congratulation to the new owners! We expected to see Jim & Colleen (NY) and soon found Josephine & Tom (PA) were also there to PDI their new coach. Twin Bighorn's, both 3185RL born to the happy parents! Congratulations to all of you and we hope you remain as happy as you all looked today! Also attending today's delivery was John Herlihy (PA) who was having some work done on his Bighorn and helping Jim & Colleen with their PDI. It was a true Heartland Homecoming!

Attachments

• IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0900.jpg
    IMG_0900.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 25