waxing the exterior

Birchwood

20 people will recommend 20 different waxes.Auto and RV waxes are the same so just wax it a couple
times a year .

brianharrison

There is one wax product called Gel Gloss that is made for fibreglass, and I have used it on the exteriors of my previous RVs. It has additives to help remove oxidation and carnauba wax all in one product. I run it right over decals as well, no issues. I would not use it on paint/clearcoat.

http://www.gel-glossrv.com/index.php?pageId=392

Take care,
Brian

Bobby A

Maquiars has a product call Flagship premium marine wax, its the best wax I've ever used and I have shared it with many people and they agree. I buy it on Amazon for less than $13.00 a bottle and you can get free shipping if you spend a certain amount, I think it was $25.00 not sure though. JMHO

Bobby

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Please let us know what kind of wax we should use and how to use it on the exterior of the Bighorn.

Luke and Robin, Here is a link to the same discussion that appeared in the forum some months back. I have used this product since (Rejex)and been very happy with it so far.
Happy Trails, Trace

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...opinion-please?p=157889&highlight=#post157889