Service Locations- Need Help Quick!

Hi, I am in Warrenton Va and need to find the closest AUTHORIZED Heartland Cyclone service loaction. I have a huge water leak(possible hot water tank) and am at the start of a 5 month trip and am 1000 miles from home. The heartland website service locator does not work and I really need this info before tomorrow so I can get as close as possible today/tonight. (3 week old unit still under warranty)

Thanks to anyone that can help
Tracey

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
This is the closest I could find Click Here I'm pretty sure you'll have to wait till tomorrow anyway so you might be better off doing whatever it takes then calling Heartland Monday morning for further advice. Can you put the water heater into bypass and solve the problem temporarily?

I do not get anything when I click on that link, does it give you the name of a dealer. And I need the name of an authorized service location not just an authorized dealer which I understand are not nessicarilly the same thing.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
From Warrenton, the closest Heartland dealer would be in Thornburg (MM218 on I-95). They sell a few Cyclones, but no other Heartland brands. The next closest is McGeorges RV , just north of Richmond (MM89 on I-95). They sell many Heartland brands. Neith has a great service reputation, but I've heard McGeorges is improving. Your best bet would be to take the access panel off in your storge bay and see if you can find the leak yourself. Many times it's just a hose popped off or something simple. If not, you may be able to do a temporary bypass as Ray suggested. Good Luck.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Like Ray said, you cant do much till tomorrow. But one thing you could do if you want, is to remove the bulkhead in the basement and have a look around. You may find a simple solution to your problem.
None of us want to dive into a problem on the road, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Good luck, and come back and let us know what is found to be the problem.

Peace
Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
You'll have to call Heartland Customer Service to get the names of closer authorized repair facilities. There is an RV repair place in Culpepper, but I can't remember the name of it. If you can find it in the phone book, then call Heartland, they may authorize you to use it.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
FYI - Any repair facility can repair your unit under warranty provided the factory and service facility agree prior to the repair being done. However, it may be better to get it repaired at a Heartland dealer. You might try looking in the telephone book and/or doing a search online for the dealer handling the Cyclone line.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I do not get anything when I click on that link, does it give you the name of a dealer. And I need the name of an authorized service location not just an authorized dealer which I understand are not nessicarilly the same thing.

I the upper left of that page, click on "Dealer Locator" and enter your zip code.

Peace
Dave

Not Dealer locations, service locations, I have been told just becasue sell them they are NOT all "authorized" warranty service locations, thanks anyway. someone else may have the answer

Thank you, for some reason that page does not work on my computer. I really do not want to have to haul this thing 4 to 5 hour and pay for a hotel while it gets fixed.

RATS, none of them are close! Can you tell me if there are any near Harrisburg or Williamsport or Milton Pa, or anywhere in Pa? Can't figure out why the service locator page does not work for me.

jmgratz

RATS, none of them are close! Can you tell me if there are any near Harrisburg or Williamsport or Milton Pa, or anywhere in Pa? Can't figure out why the service locator page does not work for me.

Did a Google search for Harrisburg, PA Heartland RV dealers and came up with several...try it

Again, Not Dealer locations, service locations, I have been told just because sell them they are NOT all "authorized" warranty service locations, and my computer wil not show me the service locations for sme reaseon , I get a page error.

jimtoo

Hi LoneWolvin,

You have been given several answers. The Heartland RV site is working. It would be best that you call Heartland Customer Service, at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 Monday morning. They can give you the name of an authorized repair center or person for your Cyclone. Have your VIN number and purchase date in hand when you call, it will help speed up the authorization for work. I don't think you will find any repair centers or people who will work on your unit today.

Jim M

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Since when are Heartland dealers not authorized to do warranty work on Heartland trailers?

My appolgies to everyone. It is my computer that is messing up and not allowing me to use the "Service Locator" page . Also I seem to have gotten bad information from my dealership back in Florida that told me "just because they sell Heartland they might not be authorized to do your Warranty work" and was trying to send my 4 hours out of my way which would have meant a lot of $$ in Fuel and Hotel. I was trying to get the name of a place today so that I could have gotten close to it as I have to work tommorrow (work from the road during the day) . Will just have to try and adjust plans and travel tomorrow night. Hopefully the one in Milton Pa will work as it is very close to my relatives home where I am headed.
Again , I appologize.

jmgratz

My appolgies to everyone. It is my computer that is messing up and not allowing me to use the "Service Locator" page . Also I seem to have gotten bad information from my dealership back in Florida that told me "just because they sell Heartland they might not be authorized to do your Warranty work" and was trying to send my 4 hours out of my way which would have meant a lot of $$ in Fuel and Hotel. I was trying to get the name of a place today so that I could have gotten close to it as I have to work tommorrow (work from the road during the day) . Will just have to try and adjust plans and travel tomorrow night. Hopefully the one in Milton Pa will work as it is very close to my relatives home where I am headed.
Again , I appologize.

No need to apologize. Probably what your selling dealer was trying to tell you is there are some Heartland dealers who do not want to work on units they did not sell. If you run into that tell them you are on the road and need some help getting it repaired so you can get back on the road. If they give you any grief don't hesitate to call Heartland Customer Service for help. Good luck it getting your repair done.