Noisy Fans dometic RM1350

Sur

We just had our BC 3650rl delivered... Very happy with the setup except for one thing that is annoying, the fan noise on the RM1350. Has anyone come up with a solution to tame the whirling sound that can be heard even in the bedroom.

Thanks
Brock

mressa12345

Did you ever get the annoying fan noise to stop or quiet down? We have a 3 month old Heartland that they have already replaced once.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Get you some bigger fans with lights on them and you can see them at night to see if they are both working. On a dometic unit, you will need them if you ever go south.

Sur

After two days the refrigerator settled in and the fans came on only when the sun hit the slide out refer side. I happily report now 60 days later the fans rarely come on... Maybe because we live on the foggy Big Sur coast.

I would hope in the future builds that the fans can be tuned to a more harmonic note not the beating sound of a mini helicopter behind the refrigerator or perhaps a wasp caught in the cooling fins. :)

Thanks!
Brock
2011 3650rl Big Country - on the mountain...
Big Sur Ca.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sur - we took delivery of our BC 3650 the second week of June and that was the first thing that we noticed - loud refrig motor. It's strange cuz of the 3 HL coaches that we have had, this is the first one thats noisy. Tonight I even noticed the side frames around the doors being warm which the other refrigs in the past haven't been. I was going to give it another month and then think will contact someone or the manufacture in reference to this.