Osama Bin Laden is Dead

handva

It's a great thing. Fianlly nailed him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking at it from a public safety stand point, it will only be a matter of time before the next wackjob comes out of the woodwork.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Great News indeed! Now who is our next target? I hope it doesn't take 10 years to catch him and so many of our troops lifes. My son is back in one piece. Thank you Lord.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Don't care what anyone says...our Special Operations personnel are the best in the world. May God watch over y'all as you preform your duties. GREAT JOB and you have a heartfull THANK YOU from a grateful nation.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I will wait for the DNA results. Kinda strange that they just dumped him in the the ocean. Such a big target without proof?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I believe it was CNN on my phone that said he was buried at sea. I would have thought they would have kept him also. Will have to see.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
CNN is not always reliable. They have a history of reporting rumors and not just facts. I don't believe we would dump his body in the ocean knowing the world would want verifiable proof. Although letting bin Laden be 'fish food' would be poetic justice in my opinion. I am sure blood, tissue samples and video evidence is in our possession. I found it interesting that it was reported on NBC the President was able to have real time video/audio of the raid. So he could see it going on like he was actually there. There will be all kinds of information coming out about this in the days to come. Some will be true and much will be speculation and false. The bottom like is Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I believe it was CNN on my phone that said he was buried at sea. I would have thought they would have kept him also. Will have to see.
Ya know, I had not heard that.
Crap, I hope this isn't some sort of Government "cover up". I really hate to think that but why would they get rid of the dang body? I guess we'll just have to wait & see.

bill40

This is great news indeed. But! What happened in the last 10 minutes of C.S.I. Miami ???
I with you Ray, CBS couldn't wait 10 min. it had been on news blurps all evening. Guess I'll have to check on demand to what happened. Was GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!!

bill40

You can bet they have pictures and samples for back up. He was lucky he got a lot better fate than 3000 other people.

dieselsweetheart

Burial at sea to allow for his religious beliefs? Not sure. But it sure is a head scratcher. Why we allowed him his religious practice when he stripped so many of our folks from theirs is beyond me. Let's hope they took what they needed and threw away the rest. I take great comfort in knowing that Satan has ahold of him now. ABC reported that his sister who was living in MA had died from cancer and they took her brain to keep it for DNA. Ok now THAT's different. Looking a-head I guess. No pun intended.

I was watching an ABC program and I know people will give us TV watchers crap for wondering why they couldn't have waited 10 more minutes (on the hour) before they broke in with the news. The man had been dead. Wasn't like they just raided the place. And the prez wasn't ready to talk then anyway. I am just as thrilled as the next American that he is gone...but the networks don't think...10 more minutes. Oh well. We can check it out online I guess.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
They gave him a burial at Sea using the Islamic traditions. He was buried there so that no one could make a Holy Site where he was buried. They did take DNA samples from him. I understand that they also killed his son and some high ranking officers. God Bless our Men and Women of the Armed Forces. Special Blessing's to the SEAL Team that took him out.

pegmikef

I think it is great that President Bush's prophecy ("I don't know when we'll get him, but we'll get him") has finally been fulfilled. Our thanks and prayers go to our Special Ops folks as well as to all of our military and intelligence folks that were able to accomplish this wonderful feat in spite of all the cut throat politics practiced by our so-called leaders!

Riverman

Great News!
Although the sacrifices were huge...the world is a much safer place today for everyone.
For that I wish to thank the American Armed Forces.
The world applauds your actions and unrelenting effort in serving justice to this spawn of Satan
God Bless America

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
And in other news.......

"Chuck Norris returns from vacationing in Pakistan....."

:rolleyes: