ATF: Road Warrior - rear door delamination

don46

I have a 2010 RW 365, love the trailer, however after de-winterizing it I had the rear garage door open and noticed that the drop gate surface had delaminated from the base structure. this is obviously not normal, what can I do?

don46

interesting, this is supposed to be the ask the factory thread, thus far I've gotten no reply, what gives?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
FYI - the factory does not have anyone assigned to monitor this site 24/7. You only made your post one week ago. For fastest action call the customer service line. They can answer your questions in real time. Also you can email customer service for faster service. They do answer on the forum but for the most part this forum is a communication method for owners to owners. They eventually will answer on the forum but be patient using this method.

don46

FYI - the factory does not have anyone assigned to monitor this site 24/7. You only made your post one week ago. For fastest action call the customer service line. They can answer your questions in real time. Also you can email customer service for faster service. They do answer on the forum but for the most part this forum is a communication method for owners to owners. They eventually will answer on the forum but be patient using this method.

I realize they don't monitor 24/7, but I did expect something in a week, as for owner to owner, I doubt it, that's why its called ask the factory, I f I was looking for owner to owner I would have posted in the general section.

jmgratz

Not trying to be a smart aleck but if you are looking for a quick answer then call Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 The 877 number is toll free. Sometimes the factory takes weeks to answer if they are busy, like they are right now getting ready for the rally.

don46

Well 3 months has expired and no response from the factory, of course I haven't been persistent yet. I'm now to a point that I will have to be, the door will sag by 3" with just the weight of a person, no way will it support a 1000 per contact point. I have contacted lippert who explained that it was out of warranty, surprise there, I explained that I understood it was out of warranty, but there was a expected life of more than 18 months. They can sell me a n door for only 1500, which will turnout to be more in the end

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Don46, did you ever call Heartland customer service? If so, what was their response?

jmgratz

I would not have waited 3 months for a response. I guess your telephone does not work. Why not make a telephone call to Customer Service?

don46

I would not have waited 3 months for a response. I guess your telephone does not work. Why not make a telephone call to Customer Service?

Of course you wouldn't, and your right I probably shouldn't have either but i've been busy and haven't used my trailer in a while. Still I would have expected a response, I know somebody from the factory has looked at this and has chosen not to respond

jmgratz

Of course you wouldn't, and your right I probably shouldn't have either but i've been busy and haven't used my trailer in a while. Still I would have expected a response, I know somebody from the factory has looked at this and has chosen not to respond

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound smart aleck just saying that a telephone call is a who lot quicker than the email. I have always had a good response from HL customer service. Please give them a call and explain your situation. See what they can work out for you.