Excellent Fifth Wheel Weight Calculator Online! Best User Friendly!

DW_Gray

Excellent Towing Weight Calculators Online! Best User Friendly!

Hey all you fifth wheel, gooseneck and conventional trailer owners, check out this new website!

http://fifthwheelst.com

Fifth Wheel St. provides towing guides, online calculators, printable worksheets and safety report for RVers, farmers and ranchers who tow fifth wheel, gooseneck and conventional trailers. Fifth Wheel St. simplifies the procedure of weighing your vehicle and trailer accurately in 4 simple steps.

ANNOUNCEMENT! 5/26/2012
There's a new webpage, "Tire Wear/Tread Depth," in the Safety menu. Good stuff to know.

ANNOUNCEMENT! 1/15/2012
The article "Before You Buy That RV, Truck or Other Tow Vehicle" is the most read page at FifthwheelSt.com.

ANNOUNCEMENT! 11/22/2011
I modified the menu and added two new pages to FWS. The new pages are "Tire Care" and "Step 5."

ANNOUNCEMENT! 10/31/2011
Fifth Wheel St. now provides worksheets and a calculator for conventional towing.

Last edited:

conip

Re: It's here!!! My all new webste. Fifth Wheel St. Where the "St." is for SAFE TOWING

Thanks from newbies to the world of 5th wheel! We are pulling a North Trail 24rl with a Nissan Titan. Thanks again for the info.

lwmcguir

Re: It's here!!! My all new webste. Fifth Wheel St. Where the "St." is for SAFE TOWING

Very nice site and very user friendly.

Moose

Thanks for this.

jcarnevale

Thanks Dave,

I've been using your Excel Spreadsheet since Sept of last year and love it. Nothing like piece of mind when towing a 5th wheel. It taught me a lot about weight distribution and safety. Now you have to come up with an app for the Android phone ;).

Jay

HarleyRyder

Retired Gunslinger

Pretty awesome Dave.

Manzan

Seems to me this will work just as well with at travel trailer. Have been looking for a place to weigh the last two trailers and now found a place to weigh our present trailer thanks to your CAT locator.
Thank you very much!

DW_Gray

Thanks Dave,

I've been using your Excel Spreadsheet since Sept of last year and love it. Nothing like piece of mind when towing a 5th wheel. It taught me a lot about weight distribution and safety. Now you have to come up with an app for the Android phone ;).

Jay

Currently I'm leading the development for the iPhone app. If all goes as planned, the app will be awesome. I can't say anything now but I'm hoping it will come with an added bonus. The Android app will come later. Sorry you'll have to wait but that's the flow of business.

Last edited:

DW_Gray

Seems to me this will work just as well with at travel trailer. Have been looking for a place to weigh the last two trailers and now found a place to weigh our present trailer thanks to your CAT locator.
Thank you very much!

That's partially true. There are a few other calculations to consider for the travel trailer. I may add that in the future but that will depend on the demand.

Last edited:

DW_Gray

Just a little update:

Thanks to this forum, 50% of all visitors to Fifth Wheel St. are referred from here. I'm very pleased that many RVers are using Fifth Wheel St. daily and the average time on the site is hovering around 5 minutes. An average 59% of the users are new. I did revise the towing guide page so I could learn if it was being used and learned it's the 2nd most viewed page. The bounce rate is a very low 41%!

Thanks for the support and the numerous positive feedback comments, not only from this forum but from other individuals as well.

Your suggestions are always welcome.

Paul_W

Does anyone understand what the GTWR is under "Hitch Information"? Is that what Sundance calls the "Hitch Weight" in their floor plan specifications? Several of the websites I've seen tend to confuse GTWR and GVWR. Can anyone shed some light on this or tell me exactly where to find the GTWR?