Welcome to the new Northeastern Region of the Heartland Owners Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Division of Eastern Region into two smaller regions

Club Members,

Recently, the decision was made to subdivide the Eastern Region into two smaller regions. The scale of the region and the number of active club chapters were the primary drivers of this change.

I introduce to you, the Northeastern Region! The U.S. states that presently comprise the Northeastern Region of the Heartland Owners Club are:
  • Delaware
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • Connecticut
  • District of Columbia
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • New Hampshire
  • Rhode Island
  • Vermont
  • Pennsylvania

John (f250dieseldad) and Debbie Bylinski (dbylinski) are our Northeastern Regional Director team.

Changes have already been made behind the scenes to add the database structure within the forum and the club to accommodate the new region. Members have been moved into their new region.

Thank you,

Jim Beletti
Club President

Last edited:

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
John and Deb:

Congratulations on your new position. We are so glad to have you as Northeastern Regional Director!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on the new Northeastern Region and to John & Deb for stepping up to lead this group. We know they will do a great job.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just want to thank everybody for the emails and phone calls, not to mention postings on the forum! This is all a bit overwhelming right now and my propeller is spinning at the speed of light. As soon as this all sinks in we'll get on with business. Right now I'll just concentrate on finding a new leader for the NJ Chapter. Cheryl, Jim, Mike, Ann, Gregg and Beth since we'll all be together in NJ we'll set some time aside to meet again and regroup from our previous meeting!

Thanks again to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.