Our New 370C

BarneyFife

Just got home a couple of hours ago. The SRW F350 actually handled the load quite well. This should be a great summer. ;)

Cyclone50611015.jpg

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, with that TI front end it sure looks like a monster.
Lookin good. Have fun.

Peace
Dave

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Very nice looking rig. Good luck and hope to see you and it at an East Coast Rally someday soon.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What a nice looking outfit. Didn't know that they were going to make a TI Cyclone. Travel safely.

I am a new member and am looking for someone close to the East Texas area that has a Cyclone 370C that I could look at. I am interested in buying one, but have not located one in a 400 mile radius. Thanks!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Miller75961, the RV Station is the nearest Cyclone dealer. You might want to check with them first, they may have one on order. Their website does not show a 370C in stock at this time.

Good luck!

RJHacker

I am a new member and am looking for someone close to the East Texas area that has a Cyclone 370C that I could look at. I am interested in buying one, but have not located one in a 400 mile radius. Thanks!

Miller75961,

We live in the Dallas area & would be happy to show ours off (if you still want to see one). We bought ours at ExploreUSA in Mesquite, TX.

RJ

PS. I can send pics offline if you want those also.