PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: GA, Brunswick - 10/14/2011 to 10/16/2011

MICKEY
05-06-2011, 09:03 PM
287 South Port Parkway, Brunswick, GA 31523
Venue:

------------------------------

Coastal Georgia RV Resort
287 South Port Parkway
Brunswick, GA 31523
Any 912-264-3869
www.coastalgarvresort.com/ (http://www.coastalgarvresort.com/)
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee:
WiFi available: Yes
WiFi Fee: $
Details:

Number of sites held: 25
Site fee: $34 per night per night.
Club Member Event fee: $0
Non-Club Member fee: $20
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: 10/14/2011
Potluck time: 6:00 pm

Event Leaders: RANDY (click to contact) (//heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=1108) AND MICKEY (click to contact) (//heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=8209)
Additional Info:
This rally is a joint effort with Ga and Fl. The leaders are Randy Allen and Mickey Meredith. This RV resort is beautiful and is located just off I-95 but hardly any noise from highway. The management team is super, and accommodating for our needs. The facilities are top notch, with gorgeous Pavilion with new tables, fireplace, horseshoe pits, fishing docks. The sites are 60 - 70 ft long and manicured. This resort has the most beautiful bathrooms and laundry facilities. It is located a short distance from beautiful downtown Brunswick Bayside shopping and dining. In October the weather should be perfect. Being just over the state line in Brunswick, this makes it the perfect place for a joint rally. Come join your friends, and friends yet met at this rally. Reservations can be made up until rally time however they will start selling our sites 30 days before rally. We will have a potluck dinner Friday evening at 6 pm. Check out is 11 am Sunday.

Be sure to register with the resort and then post a Reply to this Thread (//heartlandowners.org/newreply.php?p=176959&noquote=1) that you are coming so we can add you to list.

Attendees:
1. Randy and Santha Allen - GA - Site 209 - HOC#1112
2. Mickey and Bonnie Meredith - FL - Site 210 - HOC # 1249
3. Archie and Barbara Prince- GA - Site 112 - HOC # 1782
4. Tony and Jan Coquillano - Fl - Site ? - HOC #1669
5. Larry and Samantha Bandstra - SC - Site? - HOC # 1226
6. Eric and Dorothy von Opstal - VA - Site 113 - HOC# 1202
7. Doug and Mary Sloan - Fl - Site 207 - HOC# 1676
8. Charles and Patricia Sherman Site - HOG 2251
9. Vic and Carol Delano............................HOC #
10. Dale and Michelle Heuer-Site 303-HOG #1708
11. Dave Yocum/Julie Hancock-Site?-HOC #1006
12. Joe and Linda Shejbal-Site?- HOC #1812
13. Jim and Nancy Beletti - Site 116 - HOC# 1001
14. Walter and Linda West - site 205 - HOC #1924
15. Terry and Carol- HOC # 2016

Pot luck dinner (friday night)
Mickey and Bonnie...Spicy boiled shrimp, cole slaw, cherry dump cake
Randy and Santha...Chuckwagon beans, Hash Brown Casserole, Cheesecake
Eric and Dorothy.....Greens Salad, Homemade Cookies
Archie and Barb Prince....Sausage Balls and Veggie Tray
Doug and Mary Sloan......Sausage and Peppers, Rolls
Jim and Nancy Beletti......Pasta with Meat Sauce
Joe and Linda Shejbal.....Pasta Salad and Brownies
Dale and Michelle...........Gumbo
Tony and Janis..............Scalloped Potatoes and Ham, tray of cheese and crackers
Dave and Julie...............Cold Veggie Salad and Dessert
Terry and Carrol.............3 Bean Salad, Pumpkin and Choclate Chip cookies
Walter and Linda West.....Chicken Wings, Key Lime and Applen Pies

SouthernNights
05-07-2011, 06:56 AM
Here are a couple of pictures of the campground.

We were there right after Christmas-man was it cold. Down in the teens for a high with 20 mph winds. November should be much better.

See you there.

Flying Dutchman
05-07-2011, 09:44 AM
I have placed this on our calendar and will make all effort to be there. It will be quite a drive coming from the NY rally in Bath, NY, my GPS Street Atlas showing 984 miles. Oh well, that should all be down hill, right?:rolleyes:

boatto5er
05-07-2011, 09:46 AM
I have placed this on our calendar and will make all effort to be there. It will be quite a drive coming from the NY rally in Bath, NY, my GPS Street Atlas showing 984 miles. Oh well, that should all be down hill, right?:rolleyes:

After New York in Oct, this will seem like a steam bath! Downhill all the way Eric. Hopefully we can make it. Will not know for sure for a couple of months yet.

archbarb
05-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Archie and I plan to attend and being a resident of the area, I concur about the weather...it's always the nicest time of the year!

MICKEY
05-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Guys;
I just wanted everyone to know this is a joint effort with Randy and myself. I was trying to post it on Florida website and because it was located in Ga it came to Ga site. Certainly wasn't trying to pirate Ga site. I will create a link to this page in Florida site so the discussion will take place here. This resort is such a nice place, and Ga is lucky to have it. We are looking forward to making this a real get together for the Southeast Region. Maybe the president and first lady of the Rallyhaulics will make an appearance.
Also when you register with campground please drop a note on the web to let us know so we can add you to list.

Randy
05-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Mickey, You can just pirate away. I guess we need Jim B or Micheal Kidd to edit the Rally post
so that it shows that it is a joint Florida- Georgia Rally. I invite all of the members to flock to the
Rally. Archie & Barbara, Eric & Dorothy and Gus & Debra come on down. Randy, Santha & the poodles

2psnapod2
05-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Ok Mickey you guys have done it again! I HAVE TO WORK. Oh well next time.

jbeletti
05-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Michael,

You need more flexible work hours :) Bring your boss to a rally and he will then know how important these events are :)

Jim

MICKEY
05-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Michael and Kelly;

I though you guys were about done with that job!

jbeletti
05-08-2011, 11:46 AM
...I guess we need Jim B or Michael Kidd to edit the Rally post so that it shows that it is a joint Florida-Georgia Rally...

Sorry guys but I can't edit the thread title. The way we generate, on the fly, the Events listing is to use a script that scrapes the forum. When that script sees the word EVENT at the beginning of the thread title, it grabs other elements from the thread title to create the line/listing in the Events list. So when I manually tweak your Thread title, the script either skips the event altogether, or totally botches the listing by not grabbing what it's supposed to because I confused it.

On edit:

Okay, the resident guru (thanks Michael) stepped in and we now have a new rally type called Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally. So this rally thread is now recategorized and now shows up in the Events Listing as an HMCR (Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally). And finally, since we don't have too many of these each year, we came up with a manual process to promote these in each of the chapter forums involved in a Multi-Chapter Rally. I copied the meat of post #1 into the Florida club forum, closed the thread and added a link directing members to the primary rally discussion thread.

Rally on!

Jim

MICKEY
05-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Jim and Guru Michael come through again!

2psnapod2
05-08-2011, 07:00 PM
Michael and Kelly;

I though you guys were about done with that job!

Mickey, not quite. Still have a little over a year left. But oh how I wish it was this year. Next time hopefully!

Jim, I would have to bring the whole company. All 150 or so, and they won't fit in the KL.

Randy
05-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Jim, Thank you and and MR. Kidd for making this happen. It will make make it a lot easier for Mickey
and I. Randy & Santha & the poodles

jbeletti
05-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Mickey, not quite. Still have a little over a year left. But oh how I wish it was this year. Next time hopefully!

Jim, I would have to bring the whole company. All 150 or so, and they won't fit in the KL.

Parties 150, sleeps 2. Makes sense Michael :)

archbarb
05-09-2011, 04:28 PM
We registered today, and will be at site 112. We will be arriving on Thursday October 13th.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!!!

Archie

Randy
05-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Archie, I guess Santha and I had better register in the next couple of days so that we will have a
sight at a rally we are hosting with Mickey & Bonnie. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

MICKEY
05-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Archie;

That is a beautiful site, especially if your coach has a picture window in the back. We would leave the back curtains open and the sun would wake us each morning. It overlooks a beautiful private lake.

davebennington
05-10-2011, 05:59 PM
We should be back by then so count us in.

Dave & Julie

Randy
05-10-2011, 07:03 PM
We should be back by then so count us in.

Dave & Julie

Dave, you and Julie can tell us the stories about the Alaska trip at the brunswick joint Rally. Randy, Santha & the poodles

archbarb
05-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Mickey, since we live close by, I drove over to the resort to hand pick our spot...love it! I really wanted to be on the lake! Looking forward to the rally!
Barb

RallyUp
05-14-2011, 08:46 AM
Hi Mickey,

We just made our reservations for the Brunswick, GA rally. We're very excited! We are coming in on Thursday the 13th and staying through Sunday the 16th.

MICKEY
05-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Tony and Jan;
Great to have you there, see you soon. Did they give you a site yet?

MICKEY
05-15-2011, 06:19 AM
Eric and Dorothy, Gus and Debra;
Hope you guys can make our event in October, The weather will be perfect for outdoor living, the area has a lot to offer for tourism, the company couldn't get any better, and lastly you probably could coast all the way downhill, and fuel is practiclly free here:)

MICKEY
05-15-2011, 06:23 AM
Dave and Julie;
Looking forward to seeing you guys after your big adventure. I'm so jealous. You may have to look under your coach to make sure I'm not hitching a ride like a gypsy moth. You have to bring lots of pictures/slideshows ect.

davebennington
05-15-2011, 06:52 AM
Mickey,

Why wait to hear about it, hitch up the BIG truck and come along.

Jim & Harriet
05-15-2011, 10:16 AM
we will try to be there. just can't make a definite plan right now.

Randy
05-15-2011, 06:02 PM
Jim, Max said that he needs a little salt air in October. So you and Harriet need to accommodate him.
Looking forward to it. Randy,Santha & the poodles

Flying Dutchman
05-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Mickey and Randy, we are working on our calendar with plans to be there. Hope to finalize plans soon.

Randy
05-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Eric, We will be tickled pink for you and Dorothy to attend. Did the two of you not receive a recent
award at Cherokee about for being a Rallyhaloic. I never doubted that you to will join us in Brunswick.
Randy,Santha & the poodles

MICKEY
05-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Dave;
I only wish. That is bucket list # 1. I wanted to move there many years ago. Someone told Bonnie it gets cold there in the winter, and she said NOOOO!. Go figure:)

Randy
05-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Dave;
I only wish. That is bucket list # 1. I wanted to move there many years ago. Someone told Bonnie it gets cold there in the winter, and she said NOOOO!. Go figure:)

At least Bonnie has some good common sense. Santha and I left Seattle 35 years ago to move to
the sunny south and have not missed a bit of the weather. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

MICKEY
05-17-2011, 08:26 PM
Randy;
But you have to admit the scenery is spectacular. That combined with the wildlife and the attitude it takes to live there. Just the perfect place for a conservative, freedom loving, gun totin redneck republican like me.:)

Randy
05-17-2011, 09:01 PM
Randy;
But you have to admit the scenery is spectacular. That combined with the wildlife and the attitude it takes to live there. Just the perfect place for a conservative, freedom loving, gun totin redneck republican like me.:)

Mickey, The scenery is beautiful and it is almost a different world. But it is hard to keep the powder dry and the barrel from rusting.
Santha talked to her sister today in Seattle and it was raining. My business partner and his wife flew out this morning for a week
in the Seattle area. Hope the weather changes for his trip. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

SouthernNights
06-10-2011, 06:04 AM
Mickey and Randy,

Made reservations for the rally. Arriving on Thursday (13th) and leaving Monday (17th)

MICKEY
06-10-2011, 07:01 PM
LARRY AND SAM;

Great. Were looking forward to having you there.

Mickey

mntnman
06-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Mickey / Randy,
Michelle and I hope to make it to the rally. It's to early to know if we can make it yet. The campground in very nice.I stoped by on my way back from Jacksonville to check it out.Glad that I stoped to see the palce. The best part was I seen Sam and Larry and we had a nice vist.

Dale

SouthernNights
06-11-2011, 05:19 AM
hey Dale, we are still here. Just couldnt come up with a good reason to leave Thursday as planned -so we stayed.
Hope all your cg business went well on HH.

mntnman
06-11-2011, 06:20 AM
Larry, Glad to here that you are enjoying your time and could stay and enjoy the nice CG. Everything went good in Hilton Head we should have the lot and the new 5th wheel for the 4th.Looks like I will have a trip tp RVsforless in two weeks to get the new unit.They should have it on the 20th. Just not sure when I will get away to get it.

Dale

SouthernNights
06-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Larry, Glad to here that you are enjoying your time and could stay and enjoy the nice CG. Everything went good in Hilton Head we should have the lot and the new 5th wheel for the 4th.Looks like I will have a trip tp RVsforless in two weeks to get the new unit.They should have it on the 20th. Just not sure when I will get away to get it.

Dale

Wow Dale, thats alot to take in in two weeks but I am sure you will handle it and make the best of it...LOL Really feel bad for you having to live part time in Hilton Head :D

Randy
06-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Larry, Glad that you and Samantha are going to join us in October. Dale and Michelle, What is this about new rigs.
Of course you two are going to attend the Brunswick just to show off the new fifth wheel. Randy

mntnman
06-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Randy,

Our plans are to attend, waiting to see work schedule. We pick up the Big Horn 3670 in a couple of weeks from RV for Less, the Cherokee Rally was an expensive one for us!!

Flying Dutchman
06-25-2011, 10:17 AM
It's a done deal. We arrive 10/13 for 4 nights on site #113. Looking forward to another fix, ... I mean, rally:rolleyes:. Rally Ho!!

MICKEY
06-26-2011, 03:17 AM
Eric and Dorothy;
Great to have you at the Joint Ga/Fl fall rally. We are going to have fun! Hope you guys had a good trip back to VA from Goshen. Took me a couple of days to get rested but we made it just fine, with no problems.

MICKEY
06-26-2011, 03:21 AM
Dale and Michelle;

I hope you are picking up your new coach now, and getting ready to enjoy. Hope you can make our rally in October. RV's4less really seem to be great to work with.

mntnman
06-26-2011, 09:44 AM
Mickey,
I will be going to get the rig on Tuesday then head to Hilton head for the weekend for the shakedown.We do plan to make the rally.

MICKEY
07-14-2011, 08:46 PM
Randy and Santha;

Did you get in touch with Coley?

sriley
07-31-2011, 05:05 PM
Sorry we can't make it due to being in Elkhart IN at the Heartland Factory. If you ever get the chance, tour the factory. Please keep us posted on upcoming rallies.
The Riley's
Tallahassee, FL

DougS
08-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Doug and Mary Sloan will be attending, coming in on the 13th.

MICKEY
08-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Doug and Mary;
Great to hear you are going to be there. Looking forward to a fun fall Rally.

Mickey

MICKEY
08-01-2011, 10:15 PM
sriley;

Sorry you can't make it,but have fun in Elkhart. We were there in June with a few friends. I just couldn't get that electric reel under my t-shirt at the factory!!! See you down the road.

Mickey

psherman1
08-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Charles and Patricia Sherman - FL #2251

MICKEY
08-17-2011, 07:00 PM
Charles and Patricia;
I have been busy with so much lately, does this mean you are coming?

MICKEY
08-26-2011, 09:47 AM
Folks;

Great News;
We have finaly been able to get in touch with the right contact with Dick Gore RV World and they are going to be our partner in this event. Believe me I tried MANY times to make contact, but due to complications on the other end, was not getting through. But now the wheels are rolling. We will be announcing all details quickly. Thanks for standing by me while I got things worked out. We are going to have another great time at a Heartland Rally. We always seem to make new friends, have great memories, and a bunch of laughs duing these events. Let's tell our friends; and start bringing in the troops, signing up for spots at the Coastal Georgia RV Resort for our 2 state GA/FL Rally.

Mickey

Randy
09-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Heartland club members, Santha is going to order for the first 20 rigs at the rally A rally tag listing this rally that you can add to your owners club badge. Sign up for the rally to make sure you will get one. Randy, Santha and the poodles

MICKEY
09-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Guys and Girls;
I talked to Manny at Dick Gore in Richmond Hill today. He is bringing 5 rigs for static display. He is also going to set up catered meal for Saturday night, bring a tech for questions and answers, and possibly be available for small maintenance. Lets convince our friends to join us for this another great Heartland Event.
Randy just announced the Ga Club as supplying hangers for our badges for the first 40 people signing up. In the words of a great southern Heartland Member;
Let's Rally Up!

Mickey

8paws
09-12-2011, 06:29 AM
We are planning to attend the Rally.

Joe and Linda Shejbal and Poodle Girls:)

Randy
09-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Joe & Linda, Be good to see you two again. The little poodles will be glad to see the big poodles. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

SouthernNights
09-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Guys and Girls;
I talked to Manny at Dick Gore in Richmond Hill today. He is bringing 5 rigs for static display. He is also going to set up catered meal for Saturday night, bring a tech for questions and answers, and possibly be available for small maintenance. Lets convince our friends to join us for this another great Heartland Event.
Randy just announced the Ga Club as supplying hangers for our badges for the first 40 people signing up. In the words of a great southern Heartland Member;
Let's Rally Up!

Mickey

I see you and Randy are going all out again with the sponsors and badge hangers. A special thanks for all the sponsers making this happen.
So, which trailer do i get???:confused::eek:

davebennington
09-14-2011, 03:32 PM
We are registered and will be there.

Dave

mntnman
09-15-2011, 09:24 AM
Micky / Randy,
Michelle and I Will be in on the 14th and leave on the 17th.Then back to Hilton Head for the rest of the week.
We will be in 303
Dale

Randy
09-15-2011, 01:05 PM
Dave & Julie, Bring the pictures of the Alaska trip so we can ooh and aah. Dale & Michelle, Life is rough. Three days camping in Brunswick
and then having to go to Hilton Head. I feel sorry for you. Randy

jbeletti
09-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Hi Mickey and Randy,

I have just made reservations to join in on the fun! Randy, let the Poodles know that the Yorkies will be there!

We arrive on October 12 and are staying 7 nights, leaving on the 19th. We are in site 116.

See y'all there!

Jim

MICKEY
09-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Jim;
I'm glad you and Nancy are coming to our event. We haven't seen you for a while, since we haven't been able to get out of Fl for a while. We should have a great bonfire for this event; do you know anyone who can man the fire ring, tell a few good jpokes, and help keep us entertained? :)

Randy
09-22-2011, 06:41 PM
Jim & Nancy, Glad that the Yorkies decided to attend. We are planning on arriving by the 12th.
Mickey, If they allow fires we bought 36 bags of wood for a dollar a bag this past weekend so we can
provide the fuel. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

lindaw
09-24-2011, 08:14 AM
We have just made reservations for Brunswick. We are in site 205.
Walter & Linda West

MICKEY
09-24-2011, 08:31 AM
WOOOHOOO;
The group keeps growing. Thanks Walter and Linda West. We're looking forward to seeing you. Your guaranteed a good time.

MICKEY
09-24-2011, 08:42 AM
Randy;
This place has such nice facilities. They have huge fire rings down next to pavilion wth great seating around. We have a surprise for the campfire after the pot luck on Friday night. Speaking of Pot Luck.....We need to list what we are bringing so won't be many duplicates. We always have a great time with the pot lucks, lots of great food. I will make a master list and put on first post below members. Just post here and I'll pick it up and list on original post.
For example: Bonnie an I will make a pot of spicy boiled shrimp, a bowl of cole slaw, and a dumpcake.

Randy
09-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Walter & Linda, Glad that you are attending. It will be the first of many for you.

Mickey Santha and I will bring the wood. I will check with her and post her potluck items later.
Randy, Santha & the Poodles

Randy
09-24-2011, 01:36 PM
Mickey, Santha said put us down for cheesecake, chuckwagon beans for Jim B. and hash brown casserole.

Flying Dutchman
09-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Mickey, Dorothy will bring a greens salad, and cookies (home baked of course).

MICKEY
09-24-2011, 06:52 PM
This is the reason I love Rallies, so much love.....in the form of cookies, cheesecake, homemade goodies.

Bonnie and I are in the class of 2013; retirement dates of course. We were talking today about how things would change; living in an 5th wheel, possibly boondocking part of the time, enjoying life, seeing the US. I told her there would be more time for baking. She told me we would have to go to more rallies to see that:)

Randy
09-24-2011, 08:26 PM
Eric, I will have to come over as the cookies come out of the oven to check on the quality.

archbarb
09-25-2011, 07:00 AM
Barb and I will be bringing Sausage Balls & Veggie platter with dip. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!!!

Archie

Randy
09-25-2011, 06:45 PM
Archie & Barbara, The sausage balls and vegetable platter sound like a winner. See you in Brunswick. Randy, Santha and the Pooodles

DougS
09-26-2011, 10:26 AM
Doug and Mary Sloan would like to bring a tray of sausage and peppers and bread/rolls.

MICKEY
09-26-2011, 07:16 PM
Doug and Mary;
Great! Things just keep getting better. See ya there.

Mickey

archbarb
09-27-2011, 10:51 AM
Heh, everyone...I just finished reading Deb Bylinski's Willow Tree campout thread and noticed she is setting up a gambling cruise. If any of the early arrivals would like, we can do a Friday, 11-4 cruise which includes a not so great epicurian lunch. I have coupons for free passage ($10 normally/person). The Friday cruise is generally not too busy and the tables and slots are readily available. It's also a nice way to see the coastline that Arch and I live on! Let me know if there is any interest! http://emeraldprincesscasino.com
Barb

8paws
10-03-2011, 07:40 AM
Joe and Linda Shejbal.......Pasta Salad and Brownies

jbeletti
10-03-2011, 07:48 AM
...If any of the early arrivals would like, we can do a Friday, 11-4 cruise which includes a not so great epicurian lunch. I have coupons for free passage ($10 normally/person). ...

Barb,

Please clarify for me what Friday you are speaking of. Is it Friday Oct 14th during the GA rally? If so, please count Nancy and I in for the free "3-hour-cruise" :)

Jim

archbarb
10-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Ok, "Gilligan", you and "Maryann" are in , and yes, I do mean Friday the 14th. The rules of the game are: no whining when you lose your mortgage payment...and no crawling on the floor looking for stray quarters!!! I do hope the weather will be agreeable...it can get somewhat "rocky" 3 miles out at this time of year!
Barb

Randy
10-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Archie & Barbara, There is no such thing as free. That gambling boat will win.The coast is a pretty view from a boat.
The last time I spent in the Brunswick area was in the mid 1980's working with Canonie Offshore when they deepened
the ship channel into the port. I will ask Santha if she wants to lose money.
Linda & Joe, I am going to have taste test the brownies to make sure they are good. A brownie has never failed my
test though. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

jbeletti
10-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Belettis will bring pasta with meat sauce for the Friday potluck.

TandC
10-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Hi Y'all,
We will be with you at the rally in Brunswick next weekend. We joined the Heartland Owners Group today (10-7-11) and look forward to meeting y'all. We've owned our Bighorn for about three months and love it! We will be in site 302.
Terrell and Carol

jimtoo
10-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Hi Terry and Carol,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Be prepared to meet some great people, have fun and eat good food... that's a Heartland Owners Rally.

Enjoy the forum and your new Bighorn.

Jim M

Randy
10-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Terrell & Carol, I am here to repeat Jim's word's. Welcome to the joint Florida-Georgia Rally and the Georgia heartland owners club. You will have many fun filled days and eat some of the best potluck in the world. Santha's first question is are you bringing any four legged friends
Please post what you would like to bring for the Friday potluck. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

mntnman
10-08-2011, 06:37 PM
I will being gumbo to the pot luck.

Dale

RallyUp
10-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Friday Night Pot Luck Dinner - We're going to bring scalloped potatoes and ham for dinner with a tray of cheese and crackers for appetizers. Tony and Janis Coquillard

hogan
10-10-2011, 08:25 AM
Hi Mickie and Bonnie, hope y'all have a great Rally with Ga. We would like to come down but other commitments. We will see you in January. We enjoyed gorgeous weather for Ms/Al Rally. Will talk about our April Rally in Gulf Shores, Al. Not too far from Topsail. You Floridians are right next door. Thanks for help on Tshirts; turned out great.

Nabo
10-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Randy - sounds like it's shaping up to be a great rally. Wish we could be there but know we will be thinking about all of y'all having fun. Say HI to everyone.

clubmgr
10-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Will bring a cold veggie salad and desert to potluck.

Julie and Dave

Randy
10-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Dale, The gumbo sounds good. The word sounds bad but the food is good.
Nathan, We wish you & Byrd could join us.
Okay everybody the rally starts tomorrow because as soon as Santha gets off work we will be heading south.
Should be in the park by 6pm. Are you jealous? Randy, Santha & the Poodles

jbeletti
10-10-2011, 08:13 PM
Nathan and Byrd - we will miss you guys.

Randy - yes, I am jealous. We could push all 350 or so miles but we'll take an easier pace and see you on Wednesday.

Jim

TandC
10-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Randy and Santha,
We are really looking forward to the rally. We will bring three-bean salad and pumpkin choclate chip muffins.
Santha - no four legged friends (yet).
We will arrive Thursday and leave on Monday. Is anyone else doing the same thing?
Terrell and Carol

Randy
10-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Jim, Want to do some steak on Wednesday? I am also bringing plenty of firewood. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

jbeletti
10-10-2011, 09:04 PM
Sounds good Randy. I am brining a few large pieces of wood from Mississippi. Probably in violation of many laws.

Jim

Randy
10-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Terrell and Carol, It looks like it will be you and the Belliti's for Monday You will get to meet Jim & Nancy which you will enjoy. Can not wait meet the
two of you. Randy, Santha & the Poodles

SouthernNights
10-11-2011, 05:26 AM
I have no idea what we are bringing. Sorry. But it will be something :)

MICKEY
10-12-2011, 06:16 AM
OK guys and girls;
Latest info on dealer. There will be a tech on site Saturday all day to help with any squawks on you coaches. He will not have parts but can fix lots of things. I suggest you post pm me with list of things you would like done and we will try to schedule. Also dealer will have a cookout Saturday night. Dealer will have coaches on site for display. Looks like it's going to be another great time in the Heartland.

GETnBYE
10-12-2011, 08:36 AM
Jim B, Are you sure that firewood didn't come from Alabama? Probably still against the law.
We might take up a collection for bail money tho.
Have a great rally.
Nita

Flying Dutchman
10-12-2011, 09:54 AM
We are sorry that we will not be with our Heartland family in Brunswick, and will miss you all. We know that Mickey, Bonnie, Randy and Santha will host a superb rally, and we look forward to seeing your smiling faces in the photos that will be posted. Our best wished to all.

jbeletti
10-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Jim B, Are you sure that firewood didn't come from Alabama? Probably still against the law.
We might take up a collection for bail money tho.
Have a great rally.
Nita

Ah yes - that wood did come from your site didn't it. So yeah, Alabama wood for sure. Probably from your property too! Thanks :)

We'll miss you and Wayne :(

Jim

SouthernNights
10-12-2011, 10:05 AM
We are sorry that we will not be with our Heartland family in Brunswick, and will miss you all. We know that Mickey, Bonnie, Randy and Santha will host a superb rally, and we look forward to seeing your smiling faces in the photos that will be posted. Our best wished to all.

So sad to hear this. We will definitely miss you guys. It seems life just does not want us to get together this year. 16323

jbeletti
10-12-2011, 10:16 AM
I agree with Larry - gonna miss Eric and Dorothy :(

lindaw
10-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Walter & Linda West will bring chicken wings,key lime and apple pie

MICKEY
10-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Eric and Dorothy;
We will certainly miss you, I hope your son gets better soon. We will be thinking of ya'll, will miss Dorothy's cooking, and your great smiles.

jbeletti
10-12-2011, 10:09 PM
The Belettis have arrived! Got here around 5pm. Took a bit of work to back the 42 footer into my space with a site and its grill across the street from me. Thanks DougS for spotting for me. We had dinner with Randy and Santha tonight and later spent time chatting with Archie and Barb and others.

Jim

Randy
10-13-2011, 10:52 AM
Eric and Dorothy
Family always comes first. We will miss you two. Good luck to your Son.
Randy, Santha and the poodles.

floridarandy
10-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Good tidings to all of you Florida and Georgia Heartlanders in Brunswick. We've sent the Sarasota delegation and good friends and camping buddies fka FL Greystone (Janis and Tony) and wanted to wish all of you a great time. We'll leave in a week to spend 2 weeks in the north Georgia mountains so we're busy getting the rig and supplies ready for the journey this weekend. Sorry we couldn't be with you.Randy and KarenSarasota, Florida

SouthernNights
10-16-2011, 05:15 AM
Randy and Mickey.

Having a wonderful time here in Brunswick. Thanks to both of you and Santha and Bonnie for all you work.

davebennington
10-16-2011, 06:16 AM
It was good seeing all of our friends again, Randy & Mickey good rally lots of food and restful time in Brunswick.

Dave

jbeletti
10-16-2011, 06:32 AM
While we've both been a bit under the weather (seasonal allergies - we think), Nancy and I (and the Yorkies) have enjoyed the rally here in Brunswick. The campground is amazing. We also explored the area. It was nice to see old friends and to make new ones too. Our thanks go out to Randy and Santha and Mickey and Bonnie for putting on a nice event. Thanks too to Dick Gore RV for being here with show coaches, with a tech to fix minor RV issues and for providing and cooking dinner for us Saturday night.

See y'all down the road!

Jim

archbarb
10-16-2011, 04:30 PM
Barb and I had a great time with our old friends and meeting new ones at the Heartland Multi-Chapter Ga./ Fl. Rally in Brunswick, Ga.. Also a special thanks to Randy, Santha, Mickey and Bonnie for a great job in putting this venue together.

Archie

Randy
10-16-2011, 06:01 PM
Santha and I want to thank all of you that attended the rally We really appreciate the effort of Mickey and Bonnie.
We also wish to thank the support of Dick Gores RV World and the employees that made this happen.
Santha said that prayers do pay off because we arrived in our driveway and half the tread on one of the tires
was gone. Thank you Larry for the prayers this morning. Randy, Santha and the poodles

jbeletti
10-16-2011, 06:07 PM
Nancy and I made it safely to Norcross, GA (of all places Randy!) - we're at Jones RV Park.

Randy - I'm wondering if it's time to check your axle spacing to make sure nothing has moved. That's 2 tires in a week.

Jim

Randy
10-16-2011, 06:41 PM
Jim and Nancy, You should have hollered on the phone. We just grilled some blackened salmon and Santha is already in bed.
When I put the new tire on in Brunswick I looked at the springs and hangers. I will recheck but the tire wear pattern is even.
I am guessing 3 year old southern sun damaged tires. Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

RallyUp
10-16-2011, 06:56 PM
Tony and I would like to thank Mickie, Bonnie, Randy and Santha for all of your hard work and for making this event so wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and enjoyed meeting so many new friends. The RV Park was absolutely beautiful and a wonderful choice for this event. A personal thank you to Doug in Port Charlotte for the help with financing the new Heartland unit! We look forward to seeing everyone again and cannot emphasize enough about the quality and care of the Heartland Owners Club. We missed Floridarandy at this event, but looking forward to our camping trip in December. God's love and peace to all. Tony and Janis (and Bailey)

mntnman
10-16-2011, 07:21 PM
Randy,Santha,Mickey,Bonnie,
Thanks for all of your efforts for the rally.I look forward to more heartland events.

Dale

Randy
10-16-2011, 07:40 PM
Dale, It is a good thing that they did not have a new unit on display that you liked.
I am sure that Michelle would have said no. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

lindaw
10-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Hi to all the good folks we met this weekend and hope we will be friends for life. Thanks so much to Randy and Santha, Mickey and Bonnie for the good time we had. Walter and I hope it is the first of many to come. It was a long ride back to Homestead,Fl. but we arrived home at 6:15 p.m. and are already thinking of the Tampa RV show.

Walter & Linda West
Max & Darby

GETnBYE
10-16-2011, 09:18 PM
I am so jealous! I wish I had been there and had a fun weekend and then be telling everyone just how fun it was. booooo

DougS
10-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Lonely at the rally. Still here, we were going to Orlando, but it looks like rain down there. Weather here is still great. I guess the only pot luck dinner will be at our rig tonight and we will be the only ones there.
Thanks Mickie, Bonnie, Randy and Santha for all your work. We had a great time.

2psnapod2
10-17-2011, 03:58 PM
What Nita said, but I had to work all weekend and with this darn flu stuff too. I am glad everyone had a good time. We are so ready to get out there!

MrsSouthernNights
10-17-2011, 04:52 PM
Had an awesome time, Thank you so much Mickey, Bonnie, Randy and Santha! Wonderful company. Always enjoy meeting new faces and seeing old friends!
Dutchess enjoyed meeting all the new friends too!
Ready for Charleston Rally now!

SouthernNights
10-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Lonely at the rally. Still here, we were going to Orlando, but it looks like rain down there. Weather here is still great. I guess the only pot luck dinner will be at our rig tonight and we will be the only ones there.
Thanks Mickie, Bonnie, Randy and Santha for all your work. We had a great time.

Here you go Doug, potluck memory lane.

MICKEY
10-17-2011, 07:40 PM
Bonnie and I would like to thank eveyone for all the support at our GA/FL joint rally. What more could you ask for; a great potluck to start the eating events, baggie omlets for those who were early enough to score them, a great BBQ put on by Dick Gore Saturday night, and Homemade donuts to finish off Sunday morning. Those were low cal I promise. A special thanks to Larry for his message Sunday Morning. Congrats to Jan and Tony on their new rig. Beautiful weather FRI, SAT, SUN anyway, great friends, great venue, great time in the Heartland. Thanks Randy and Santha. When I get home I'll try to post pics.