New Jersey Chapter Leader Nominations now being accepted from New Jersey Club Membership

jbeletti

Hello New Jersey!

John and Debbie Bylinski have done a fantastic job as your New Jersey Chapter Leaders. So much so, that they are moving up! John and Debbie have now become the Regional Directors for the Northeastern Region. Congrats John and Deb!!!

This said, there is now an opening for New Jersey Chapter Leader.

We (myself and the Bylinskis) are now accepting self-nominations for New Jersey Chapter Leader position.

Here's what we are looking for in a Chapter Leader:
  • Is a Heartland product owner
  • Is a Heartland Owners Club Memeber
  • Has good online, phone and in-person communications skills
  • Has a cheerful demeanor about them with an approachable style
  • Has some level of comfort using Microsoft Word and Excel or equivalent
  • Has enough free time to check out campground and a comfort level negotiating with them for cost and space
  • Has the time to research, plan and execute 1 rally per year
Have I just described you? If so, please nominate yourself to John and Deb by:
Private Message (click here)
Email (click here)

Thank you New Jersey,

Jim Beletti
Heartland Owners Club President

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I was beginning to get worried about how long this was taking (knew Deb and John would step in)! Congrats to the new NE Regional Directors. For all in the NJ Chapter, being a Chapter Leader is a little work, but a lot of fun and very rewarding. Hope someone steps up to the plate soon.

dieselsweetheart

I'm sure after the NJ rally we'll either have someone who volunteers or someone to nominate...we need a meeting!!! (getting my fickle finger of fate ready...)

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Congrats on your new endeavors. We just met you a few short months ago and already feel that we have know each other for years. This is something very few peolpe can do and you two do it so nicely. Not sure since we have not been on any rallies yet as to what is involved and what goes down but I can only think things under your direction will be enjoyable, informative and fun. You both are great "Go to People"

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations John and Deb.Couldn't have chosen 2 better people for the job!

dieselsweetheart

Who do we have in NJ? I don't know all the club members there....except...DUANE AND DEBBIE... that's right....PORTHOLE AND IFORGET. Step up to the plate or NY or PA will have to take you over!!!

Last edited by a moderator: